Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

3.7

on 4/19/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I hate both the minty feeling of this and the smell. I wanted something with SPF to protect my lips under my lipsticks so I got this. But it goes on so oily that it doesn't work that well when worn layered. As for how moisturizing it is, meh, it isn't great. But I will continue to bear with this until I'm done. Will not repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

on 2/20/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Old but gold. It's a must-have in your make-up stash. Hydrates, works great on chapped lips, works like a charm as a base before matte lipsticks, the scent is minty and refreshing... even my bf uses it :D

on 3/27/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best everyday lip salve. Always carry one, as does my OH. Wish the SPF was higher. I use the pot version for a more intensive treatment. Also good and I have reviewed. Both versions are inexpensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

When looking for a lipbalm I am usually a sucker for fruity smells and cute packaging. But I really needed something strong for the harsh weather in Canada during the winter. First off this lip balm is dirt cheap and lasts a long time since the formula is soo creamy and you don't need to reapply for hours like other lip balms! The packaging is alright, I like it better than the little tin where you have to stick your finger in. I feel as though the formula is a little too thick and creamy and it's hard to get the product out, you have to twist it quite a bit but it's really not that huge of a deal. At first I wasn't pleased with the smell, I like fruitier or vanilla scents when it comes to my lips but you do get used to it. My lips were flaking from the cold and no matter how many times I exfoliated them and used other lip balms they would still be flaky and dry. After using carmex my lips were SO hydrated and the flakiness went away with only 2 applications. This is my go to moisturizing lip balm from now on, it really is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love Carmex because it keeps my lips moisturized and feeling amazing. However my Carmex melted and now i can't really use it beacuse it's all gloppy. But other than that it's amazing

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i was so addicted to this i would die without it, lol. Now that I got off the carmex I will not use it again..too addictive. Will admit I did love that tingle :)