Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Price: $

on 5/1/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG lip balm - the texture is a cross between perfectly greasy and creamy, but my lips never feel oily, chapped or under/over-moisturized. Tubes are cheap, last me months and the minty feeling dissipates (but feels nice and cooling upon application). Doesn't effect how lipsticks or stains wear. Have and will repurchase!

on 2/4/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It's my first stick that actually ran out before I either tossed it or lost it. Now it's my HG. I know there's a pot version of this but I'm not keen on dipping my fingers in every time so this is perfect.
Super thick and moisturising, much better than any other lip balm I've tried apart from bobbi brown's lip balm with is x10 more expensive.
Highly recommended.

on 5/12/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip balm!

PROS:
- amazing for dry, chapped lips
- super hydrating
- smells nice

CONS:
-none

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I keep a bunch of these around my house and in my purses. In my opinion, this product is the best compared to Chapstick and Burt bee's.

I lightly tap this on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and gives a sheen. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This past winter/spring, I had a bad eczema flare up on my lips and nothing would soothe it. I tried Vaseline, Blistex, Burt Bees, Nivea, Eucerin.you name it. Carmex is the only one that finally moisturized my lips without having to be re-applied every 5 minutes, and since using it the eczema is now gone! I highly recommend this to anyone suffering with something similar and havent tried Carmex yet I live in Canada and can only find it at Target in my area. I will be buying many more to stash everywhere.

on 12/3/2012 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is my go to lip moisturizer. I love how long it lasts on my lips. I've used a lot of other "chapsticks" and this one is by far my absolute favorite. Other lip moisturizers always seem to fade after minutes of wear but carmex can last hours.

I like putting it on before I go to bed. When I wake up in the morning I brush my teeth then I brush my lips and it brushes away all the old dry skin that was on there leaving it soft and smooth. I know it might sound weird but you guys need to try it, you won't regret it!

on 8/23/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG chapstick! It was the only lip product that helped the dryness I had during Accutane. It was more moisturizing and stayed on longer than Aquaphor. I also like that it has spf 15. I'm not really a big lip product person so I end up using Carmex like other women use lipgloss or lipstick. I love it and use it every day! It leaves a nice, non-sticky layer of chapstick on my lips that lasts through eating or drinking.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love to use this product during the winter, but it doesn't moisturize for me at all. I put very thick amount on my lips, leave it for a minute, then wipe it off, it gets rid of chapped lips better than a scrub. If I would rate it for its actual use I would say 3(of 5), but it works better to get rid of chapped lips than to moisturize.