Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

on 5/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a habit of peeling my lips when they're very chapped. When I wear this lip balm, I don't have chapped lips to peel! Works wonders! Only problem is that sometimes it goes on a bit thick. Best balm for healing severely chapped lips.

I absolutely love this lip balm, it quickly helps dried lips leaving a minty feel, it is my favorite.

on 3/29/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Lately I've developed the hots for Carmex & eagerly went out to buy whatever I could. My drugstore only had original flavor/formula of Click Stick & it was on sale so I snatched it up.

I love the packaging - traditional lipbalm twist-up tube but it audibly clicks as you twist up or down. Awesome.

Having recently come to appreciate the classic Carmex menthol/phenol scent, I now enjoy the smell...& it doesn't linger all day in overkill but dissipates after a few minutes.

As someone somewhere wrote, the texture is moisturizing yet waxy at the same time. However the feel is lightweight & lips feel natural & comfortable but moisturized & protected.

I'm more of a lipgloss rather than lipbalm kind of girl (though I buy lots of everything), so I expect to use this as needed for seriously winter-dry chapped lips (which happens every year).

Top Rated Lip Treatments