Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.8

on 2/17/2018 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have several of these lying around, it’s a good basic lip balm with spf. What I love about this is that it’s not a shiny balm, but a semi-matte. Small con: it crumbles a bit, leaving you with little whitish specks of balm in the corners of your mouth. Not a very pretty sight :’)
Packaging is okay, it’s a small stick which fits easily in the smallest bag/pocket, but I have had some difficulties with the product once it has been turned up too high and won’t go back in the tube. Other than that, it’s good value for money and I am known to give these babies away like candy, because I just can’t bear seeing people I care about with dry lips ;).

on 5/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a habit of peeling my lips when they're very chapped. When I wear this lip balm, I don't have chapped lips to peel! Works wonders! Only problem is that sometimes it goes on a bit thick. Best balm for healing severely chapped lips.

I absolutely love this lip balm, it quickly helps dried lips leaving a minty feel, it is my favorite.

on 3/29/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Lately I've developed the hots for Carmex & eagerly went out to buy whatever I could. My drugstore only had original flavor/formula of Click Stick & it was on sale so I snatched it up.

I love the packaging - traditional lipbalm twist-up tube but it audibly clicks as you twist up or down. Awesome.

Having recently come to appreciate the classic Carmex menthol/phenol scent, I now enjoy the smell...& it doesn't linger all day in overkill but dissipates after a few minutes.

As someone somewhere wrote, the texture is moisturizing yet waxy at the same time. However the feel is lightweight & lips feel natural & comfortable but moisturized & protected.

I'm more of a lipgloss rather than lipbalm kind of girl (though I buy lots of everything), so I expect to use this as needed for seriously winter-dry chapped lips (which happens every year).

Top Rated Lip Treatments