Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Make my dry lips smooth and the strong taste make my lips swollen and bigger.

on 2/20/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Old but gold. It's a must-have in your make-up stash. Hydrates, works great on chapped lips, works like a charm as a base before matte lipsticks, the scent is minty and refreshing... even my bf uses it :D

on 2/4/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It's my first stick that actually ran out before I either tossed it or lost it. Now it's my HG. I know there's a pot version of this but I'm not keen on dipping my fingers in every time so this is perfect.
Super thick and moisturising, much better than any other lip balm I've tried apart from bobbi brown's lip balm with is x10 more expensive.
Highly recommended.

on 5/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a habit of peeling my lips when they're very chapped. When I wear this lip balm, I don't have chapped lips to peel! Works wonders! Only problem is that sometimes it goes on a bit thick. Best balm for healing severely chapped lips.

on 10/12/2014 9:55:00 PM

Holy Grail lip treatment!!! I tend to have dry lips even here in the south. My lips can crack, split, and bleed at times. I've tried other products but always, always come back to this. Nothing has worked quite like this. Other products feel like they just sit on top and never really "soak in" or I feel like they do absolutely nothing for me in the long run. Carmen actually heals my dry lips and leave them feeling soft and supple. I tend to apply a generous layer on at night and wake to soft, comfortable lips. I just recently picked up a three pack and have them stashed everywhere!

on 6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM

This chapstick is very casual. The hydrating power is excellent and the packaging is simple which I like it. Easy to take with everywhere. Overall, this is one brilliant piece!

on 9/16/2013 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Before Carmex, I was never really satisfied with chopsticks I purchased. I think it wasn't till I was in my freshman yr that I used a friend's (I know, gross, but we cut off her used part with a single hair strand before i used it and then again after i used it)that I was hooked. Now I can't find anything like it. I've tried Eos which I also found appealing, but really I'll never stop buying this Chapstick. Especially considering I can purchased a 3 pack for the price of one Eos.

I absolutely love this lip balm, it quickly helps dried lips leaving a minty feel, it is my favorite.

on 11/24/2012 10:43:00 PM

I've tried Nivea and Burt's Bees but have always gone back to Carmex. It makes my lips much softer for a longer duration than anything else. Some complain about the smell but I don't mind it - I especially like the mintyness of it so I don't really mind getting a taste of it occasionally.

I've tried the Strawberry flavor but it wasn't the same.. And actually I think reading the label, it actually wasn't the same formula. Did not stay on my lips as long/was more watery than original.

It works really well but it has a long-lasting gross taste of sunscreen.

Top Rated Lip Treatments