Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.4

on 5/1/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG lip balm - the texture is a cross between perfectly greasy and creamy, but my lips never feel oily, chapped or under/over-moisturized. Tubes are cheap, last me months and the minty feeling dissipates (but feels nice and cooling upon application). Doesn't effect how lipsticks or stains wear. Have and will repurchase!

on 4/19/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I hate both the minty feeling of this and the smell. I wanted something with SPF to protect my lips under my lipsticks so I got this. But it goes on so oily that it doesn't work that well when worn layered. As for how moisturizing it is, meh, it isn't great. But I will continue to bear with this until I'm done. Will not repurchase!

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

on 2/20/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Old but gold. It's a must-have in your make-up stash. Hydrates, works great on chapped lips, works like a charm as a base before matte lipsticks, the scent is minty and refreshing... even my bf uses it :D

on 2/4/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It's my first stick that actually ran out before I either tossed it or lost it. Now it's my HG. I know there's a pot version of this but I'm not keen on dipping my fingers in every time so this is perfect.
Super thick and moisturising, much better than any other lip balm I've tried apart from bobbi brown's lip balm with is x10 more expensive.
Highly recommended.

Very moisturizing & stays on! Recommend it highly!

on 6/20/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm. I am never without it. Tubes are everywhere in my house. I waste a lot of money trying other lip balms. This by far is the best. And so reasonably priced.

on 5/26/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

This lip balm is too waxy and doen;t moisturize my lips and i will never buy again!! enough said!!!!

on 5/12/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip balm!

PROS:
- amazing for dry, chapped lips
- super hydrating
- smells nice

CONS:
-none

on 5/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a habit of peeling my lips when they're very chapped. When I wear this lip balm, I don't have chapped lips to peel! Works wonders! Only problem is that sometimes it goes on a bit thick. Best balm for healing severely chapped lips.

Popular Lip Treatments