Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Price: $

on 2/17/2018 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have several of these lying around, it’s a good basic lip balm with spf. What I love about this is that it’s not a shiny balm, but a semi-matte. Small con: it crumbles a bit, leaving you with little whitish specks of balm in the corners of your mouth. Not a very pretty sight :’)
Packaging is okay, it’s a small stick which fits easily in the smallest bag/pocket, but I have had some difficulties with the product once it has been turned up too high and won’t go back in the tube. Other than that, it’s good value for money and I am known to give these babies away like candy, because I just can’t bear seeing people I care about with dry lips ;).

Wow, this feels unique on my lips, almost like a protective moisturizing gel layer. Love at first sight for my winter dry tortured lips. I'm in lip balm heaven!!!

on 6/27/2014 1:35:00 AM

Better than Chapstick at the moment. I actually like the waxy feel of Chapstick! Carmex is a bit greasy and the smell is a little overwhelming. I just moved to a very dry area and my lips aren't chapping but they're soooo parched and feel deflated and uncomfortable. I do like the 'click' the tube makes and a small amount beneath lipstick seems to keep my lips comfy for about 3 hours, until I need to reapply lipstick. I would buy again in a pinch but I'll keep looking for something more moisturizing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i was so addicted to this i would die without it, lol. Now that I got off the carmex I will not use it again..too addictive. Will admit I did love that tingle :)

on 6/12/2011 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

been in this planet for over 30 years and been using blistex and chaptick for my chapped lips. ive always heard good things of carmex but shun it off cause i thought packaging looked cheap and plain. LOL. so with facebook's 35 cent off coupon, i thought, 'why not?' for less than 70 cents a hitl love this stuff. i love the cool tingly sensation in the original balm stick (which i noticed is very popular in walmart---usually 3-4 left compared to strawberry stick). yes it has waxy feel but i think all balms are like that unless u get 'specialized' ones like moisturizing etc which i am allergic to. however, i think carmex is WAY LESS waxier than chapsticks or blistex. Unlike chapstick/blistex, carmex moisturizing properties REMAIN on the lips for quite sometime. I cannot wait to try other flavors. this is my first day wearing and am very impressed. will update if anything has changed. :D

on 3/29/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Lately I've developed the hots for Carmex & eagerly went out to buy whatever I could. My drugstore only had original flavor/formula of Click Stick & it was on sale so I snatched it up.

I love the packaging - traditional lipbalm twist-up tube but it audibly clicks as you twist up or down. Awesome.

Having recently come to appreciate the classic Carmex menthol/phenol scent, I now enjoy the smell...& it doesn't linger all day in overkill but dissipates after a few minutes.

As someone somewhere wrote, the texture is moisturizing yet waxy at the same time. However the feel is lightweight & lips feel natural & comfortable but moisturized & protected.

I'm more of a lipgloss rather than lipbalm kind of girl (though I buy lots of everything), so I expect to use this as needed for seriously winter-dry chapped lips (which happens every year).

Top Rated Lip Treatments