Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.6

on 5/1/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG lip balm - the texture is a cross between perfectly greasy and creamy, but my lips never feel oily, chapped or under/over-moisturized. Tubes are cheap, last me months and the minty feeling dissipates (but feels nice and cooling upon application). Doesn't effect how lipsticks or stains wear. Have and will repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

on 2/4/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It's my first stick that actually ran out before I either tossed it or lost it. Now it's my HG. I know there's a pot version of this but I'm not keen on dipping my fingers in every time so this is perfect.
Super thick and moisturising, much better than any other lip balm I've tried apart from bobbi brown's lip balm with is x10 more expensive.
Highly recommended.

on 5/26/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

This lip balm is too waxy and doen;t moisturize my lips and i will never buy again!! enough said!!!!

on 5/12/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip balm!

PROS:
- amazing for dry, chapped lips
- super hydrating
- smells nice

CONS:
-none

on 5/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a habit of peeling my lips when they're very chapped. When I wear this lip balm, I don't have chapped lips to peel! Works wonders! Only problem is that sometimes it goes on a bit thick. Best balm for healing severely chapped lips.

on 6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM

This chapstick is very casual. The hydrating power is excellent and the packaging is simple which I like it. Easy to take with everywhere. Overall, this is one brilliant piece!

on 3/3/2014 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Holy grail lip balm, I have tried many lip balms but this is my go to one! I've used it since high school and keep coming back to it. It really leaves my lips supple and smooth. I love the thick emollient texture and the tight sensation. The new one has a broad spectrum SPF 15 so it's great for daily use!

on 9/16/2013 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Before Carmex, I was never really satisfied with chopsticks I purchased. I think it wasn't till I was in my freshman yr that I used a friend's (I know, gross, but we cut off her used part with a single hair strand before i used it and then again after i used it)that I was hooked. Now I can't find anything like it. I've tried Eos which I also found appealing, but really I'll never stop buying this Chapstick. Especially considering I can purchased a 3 pack for the price of one Eos.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Packaging is whatever...it's Chapstick so I'm not really picky on that. I do feel I have to reapply throughout the day however I wear a lot of lip products and at any given time I may have up to four or five lip products on including a lip primer. So that may not have anything to do with the lip balm. I like this in bulk and put them in my car, coat pockets, pretty much everywhere.

Top Rated Lip Treatments