Buf-Puf Back Scrub

Buf-Puf Back Scrub

on 7/24/2017 11:04:00 PM

The best of the best!!!!! this 3M product was and is hands down what everyone needs for a back scrubber. It the sponge really exfoliates my whole body. We need to bombard the company with phone calls and emails to encourage them to start making these again. Was a faithful buyer of all products face and back sponges. Lost my last one this year, have been frantically looking for a replacement. I would even just by a handle from someone that bought it and didn't like I love it so much. I've used Buf Pufs many years. I used this product to clean my face and neck. While using Buf Pufs, I have no problems with black heads. My skin is really clean and needs very little moisturizing creams. Buf Puf's are very hard to find. I'm glad Amazon still carries the sponges item.

on 1/26/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is the best back and body scubber ever. I have been using this for over 20 years - replacing the Buf Puf of course which can be bought separately. These certainly are available from drugstore.com and I beleive also Walmart. I hope they never stop making these. Occaisionally the handle breaks in half but the price really is dirt cheap. 6.99 for the device and Puf? Can not beat it and the price has not increased in many years. Can not be without this.

on 6/19/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my gosh, I would give ANYTHING if I could find one of these again and so would my husband. We used a Buf Puf back scrubber (and replaced the puffs) for years. Eventually, the handle broke so we sort of "shortened it". Eventually it became unusable and we couldn't find the puffs in the right shape to fit onto the handle. I've tried lots of different back brushes, loofahs, sisal things on a wooden stick - you name it. Nothing has been as effective or easy to use than this product from Buf-Puf. How I wish I could find this in store somewhere. I would buy 3 or 4 of them.

on 11/25/2010 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I can't believe this little gem hasn't been reviewed! This is a large, two-sided Buf-Puf on a plastic handle. The genius is not only that you can wash your back with it (although the handle could be a bit longer), but also that you can easily remove the sponge from the handle (the pad sort of Velcros itself to the surface of the handle), use the less-scrubby white side (which is plenty scrubby) as an allover exfoliating wash, then use the scrubbier blue side, attached to the handle, to get trouble spots--elbows, knees, heels, back. It feels great, works wonderfully well, doesn't get moldy in the shower, and is cheap ($6.99 on drugstore.com). Buf-Puf recommends that you replace the scrubby pads every 6 weeks or so (I haven't had to replace mine yet), but those retail for $4.99--again, on drugstore.com). If you prefer, you can just buy the pad without the handle, but I like a good back scrub after working out, so I find this perfect. I don't know if this will replace my beloved Salux cloth, but I am very fond of it. What a great way to exfoliate! I will buy this till they stop making it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools