MISSHA M BB boomer

MISSHA  M BB boomer
M BB boomerM BB boomerM BB boomer

3.6

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Arbutin, Sodium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Adenosine, Talc, Aluminium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Coral Powder, Diamond Powder, Mannan, Squalane, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Platinum Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Amethyst Powder, Pearl Powder, Tourmaline, Alcohol Denat, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 4/3/2017 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It DOES make your bb cream last longer. Unfortunately, this dried out my skin and gave me a reaction. Probably the pearl powder. Plus this highly fragranced.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin type: sensitive/acne prone/hyper-pigmented/combination skin (albeit dry in areas now that it's Summer).

I had heard rave reviews about Missha's BB Boomer being a highlighter and primer in one, so I bought it from the RoseRoseShop when it was on discount.

To my surprise it first appeared shiny pink, but then blends very well into my skin. There's a slight shimmer in natural light that on its own gives my skin a beautiful glow, which is enhanced even further under other Missha BB creams (Signature Real Complete #23). For the first week it was my HG primer/highlighter and worked best with one pump patted onto the cheekbones and my t-zone. It indeed helped my BB cream to last well over 8-10 hours, as I worked in 30-35 degree weather. However, after a week I noticed closed commodones/pimples on my cheeks and forehead! Surely it couldn't have been my new BB Boomer as the cause...I'm still in the process of testing this, but noted that the days I did not wear it, my commodones/pimples were lessening. I may use up my stash (have two more in my cupboard), but only on special occasions.

EDIT: It's been more than a week and if I only use 1/4 of a 5 cent piece and mix with my BB cream, no new pimples form and I still get the glow of the BB Boomer.

on 9/18/2016 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product just did not work for me at all. First of all, this did not play well with my oily skin. It's not that this stuff is moisturizing per se, it just seemed to make my super oily skin even more oily. Which in turn caused every one of the BB creams I layered over it break down even faster than usual. It was just a mess. The other big problem for me was the color--it was WAY too pink on me, which was surprising because the product itself doesn't look that pink. But regardless of the BB cream I tried over it, I ended up looking really pink...like, Miss Piggy Pink. It was like it oxidized bright pink instead of orange on me...totally bizarre. I ended up giving it to my neighbor (skin just as light as mine but dry) and she loves it--it looks amazing on her, gives her a nice glow. So I will never repurchase this for myself, but all you dry skin ladies may love it.

on 12/8/2015 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

First thing I noticed when I tried this was the scent and it took a while to get used to since it's quite strong, but it doesn't really bother me anymore. I like this under my foundation, I find that it's moisturizing and adds a nice luminosity. I don't think this makes my foundation last longer but it gives a good surface to apply other products. It's inexpensive as well so overall I'm very pleased with the product.

This is actually really good! I am not a big fan of Missha BB creams but this base/primer is one of my favourite products. It makes BB creams apply smoother and they just look better (especially missha ones), they are invisible (like your skin but better). I like glowy look but not a fan of overly shiny face, this offers just the right amount of the luminosity. It is also moisturising (I do use proper moisturiser before applying make up) or at least helps to maintain the right moisture levels in my skin. I doesn't break me out, I only use one pump for the whole face, so it will last a long time. Definitely a nice alternative to a traditional silicone primer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this with my Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21. Underneath the BB cream, it helps bring out more of a glow - but it's not shimmery at all, it's more like... it makes your skin look naturally healthy, instead of the makeup-y look that some products leave. It helps me look more like I don't have makeup on!

It does help my Missha BB last all day long (I've worn it for 10-12 hours straight before and no issues!!!!).

This is NOT what I would call a traditional primer, because it's not something that was made to fill in your pores or even out the surface of your skin or anything. It's just to boost the BB cream you apply over it. I wouldn't want it to fill in my pores anyway, because you don't want to create a barrier on your skin with an Asian BB cream - they are not just makeup, but also skin products, so you want them to be in contact with your skin to help improve it. So this Missha BB Boomer is nice overall. I'd like to see the price a teensy bit lower, but I think I'd repurchase again. Maybe I'll see what it's like to go without it for a while first, though. Not something I'd consider as an "I-need-this-or-else" product right now.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I really like this primer. It is not like base/primers that fill in pores but instead gives the finish or BB creams and foundation a pearlesent luminous glow. I have used this as a base and have mixed it with foundation or bb cream and both applications work wonderful. As a base I think you it gives the radiance, but mixed with the thicker formula foundations/bb creams makes application smoother and more pliable and still a radient finish. This bb boomer creams also will slightly lighten the foundation/bb cream if it tends to oxidize dark/or warms so sometimes I will mix it so that I don't get such and orangy cast and doesn't make heavy foundations look so cakey or thick appearing. The smell is not obnoxious kind of very light powdery scent that I could do without but it not annoying like Missha's Perfect Cover which I really can't stand as far as the scent being on my face. I would like to find something cheaper but pleased none the less.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a nice BB cream primer when used with Missha BB Cream. It truly does help the BB cream stay on longer. The pearlescent sheen to this really does brighten the face. It is even nice to wear by it's self.
The primer smells nice and glides onto the skin smoothly. Give it time to set before you apply your BB cream or your foundation.
Even with the primer on my skin still has a tendency to become oily in the T-zone after a couple of hours. If you have dry skin, I imagine it will work extremely well. Oily skin may require a little mattifying spray. With that said, I still wear it everyday because it does make my skin feel so good and no break outs!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is really amazing i used it as my primer before i put any foundation powder or bb cream on my face and it works well! An instant glow! I have a dry skin and it works great on my skin! Promise☺️

on 8/26/2013 3:09:00 AM

I use bb cream every single day I am out of the house. I used to use this everyday with the missha perfect cover bb cream (red tube). I switched brands because I get bored and with so many bb creams out there, I have to try as many as I can. I like that it actually works. It creates a sheen that enchances the finished bb cream look, after you apply the final bb cream. The cream is a very natural shimmer/sheen, I noticed that when I use this, it makes my face brighter than if I were to use only bb cream alone. I feel I don't need to look that radiant everyday, so I don't use it everyday anymore. I still keep it around though, in case I feel like looking a little more radiant.