Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - Hydrating

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - Hydrating

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumber Fruit Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

on 11/16/2017 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So far this is the best eye makeup remover I have used. It takes a little longer to remove eyeshadow and eyeliner than some others I have used (such as wipes or pads), but the difference is that this doesn't irritate my eyes and it doesn't dry them out! I will repurchase and keep using this. I just wish it was cheaper- but you only need to use a small amount for each eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was looking to try a new eye makeup remover and someone suggested this to me. It's rather different than most eye makeup remover that I've encountered. Firstly, the texture is like a cool lotion - very interesting - and it isn't oily at all. It removes eye makeup pretty well but it can sting your eyes. I'd have to make sure my eyes were REALLY shut. It's not a bad remover but I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 4/3/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been looking at this product for a while now, but I kept telling myself I didn't need to buy eye makeup remover because using oils was working alright for me. Well, I finally met a couple of mascaras that didn't come off easily with those, and I caved and bought this stuff.

I am kicking myself for not getting it sooner! It removed my eye makeup in like 5 seconds and left the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized and soft, with no weird residue or irritation. And, no lost lashes! It says on the tube that you can use it for removing face makeup (I think) and I tried that before my cleanser with great results. My face didn't feel as tight after washing, and I had absolutely no makeup leftover when I used my toner (something I sometimes experienced when just using my cleanser)

This is definitely my newest holy grail, must have product.

I was so excited to try this! I've been using the lotion remover from Make Up Forever but wanted something a bit more affordable. I alternate between mascaras (WP Butterfly Sculpt, Heroine Make, and Benefit Rollerlash). I regularly use UD eyeliners. I was so disappointed with this remover though. I can add this to the long list of Neutrogena products that have underwhelmed me. PROS: hydrating; goes on cool; gets most eyeshadow off; the tube is really great CONS: doesn't remove waterproof mascara even after repeated tries; left my lashes sticky with mascara residue; costly in the long run bc you have to use so much What a let down. Maybe it's great for regular mascara or a really ineffective WP mascara. I'll pay the $10 for a mini high quality remover that lasts twice as long as this one and receive better results!

on 1/19/2017 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought this product was going to be as good as the Neutrogena makeup wipes or bi-phase eye makeup remover. Instead this was disappointing compared to others because it takes so much product to remove waterproof mascara and the formula irritates my sensitive eyes. I tried to apply a small dot of this product onto my lashes while closing my eyes, but it burns and stings on contact. I never had an issue where I had to flush my eyes continuously due to an eye makeup remover! I tried it again, but a small amount on a cotton round and it's still the same issue. Also it's terrible at removing really waterproof mascara (CG Lashblast, Kiss Me Heroine, Maybelline The Falsies). I recommend people with sensitive eyes to be cautious about using this product. I won't repurchase this.

on 2/12/2016 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product! I just bought my 4th tube. Definitely a holy grail product for me!!

on 6/8/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product works really good. Really removes the makeup without having to wipe too hard. However it burned my sensitive eyes and really stung them. I had to wash my eyes out afterwards and they turned red for a good hour. The liquid eye makeup remover from Neutrogena I have never had a problem with. This is definitely not at all friendly for sensitive eyes. I will be returning this and going back to the liquid. I also feel as though the cream tends to get in your eyes more since it is thicker and the liquid just wipes away easier with a quicker drying time.

I originally reported that this product was discontinued in my area. I have discovered that I was wrong. The sales person at Ulta gave me incorrect information (Imagine that...) I called Neutrogena and verified that the product is, indeed, still being made. This is a great product. It is very gentle and removed eye makeup and foundation. The packaging is great. It comes in a tube so it is very hygienic and stable.The cost was steep at $9. I will definitely buy this again. Although it is made to remove eye make up, it works very well to remove foundation. I have Rosacea and I have to use very gentle foundation remover. I cannot scrub my face. This lotion, when applied to a cotton pad, is very gentle and effective. I hate the price but, love the gentleness. The packaging could be better. When it gets down to the bottom, it is difficult to remove and I generally have to cut the tube with scissors to get the entire product out. Overall, a great product.

Love it. Great for traveling, wish it came in a smaller travel tube. No need for cotton balls.
Just rub a tiny dab on your waterproof eyemakeup, and it breaks up, no scrubbing needed. It all washes off in the normal face wash.
Not drying, no weirdness in your eyes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've recently replaced my Clinique Take the Day Off eye makeup remover with this. I love the creamy formula, which I do find soothing and hydrating. I gently massage it around my eyes for a minute or so then wipe away with damp cotton rounds. It removes every trace. It doesn't irritate my eyes or leave an oily residue. It just leaves the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized. I really like it and will continue to repurchase!