NYX Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker

Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye MarkerSuper Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker

3.0

on 3/26/2017 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was a huge disappointment. The super skinny marker was dry. I tried placing it cap down in hopes the ink would fill up the felt tip. But no success. I love NYX (who doesn't right?) but this was a letdown. I'll still to their amazing lip colours

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Issa disappointment. No hate on the company, I love NYX to death. NYX is one of the higher end drugstore companies and I have always been impressed by their products... UNTIL NOW. This eyeliner is a joke. I splurged on it ($15 CAD at Shoppers Drugmart). I have hooded oily eyelids and have a hard time applying eyeliner. Now the design was great, applying the stuff was a breeze. I waited two minutes for it to dry, then opened my eyes. The liner immediately transferred onto my crease! I wiped it off and re-applied, this time waiting 5 minutes. THE SAME THING HAPPENED. I tried my second eye and the ink went gray. I bought this in "Carbon Black." After one application, it went dead. I had to hold it upside down for 10 minutes to get the ink flowing. One week later and it's dry.

So let's recap
- Doesn't dry on lids
- But dries in the marker
- Fades
- Smudges
- Expensive
- Not black

on 9/15/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tested this on my hand before purchasing and was impressed with the thin, dark line. After trying it on my eyes I was no longer impressed. I like a thin, dark line and wing on my eyes, and this product did not cut it. While it was quite easy to apply (the reason I gave it 2 stars instead 1), I found the line to be a pale grey colour if I use the tip. If I use the side of the marker it is darker, however that also makes it much too thick for my eye shape.

I purchased the thin marker and I was so excited to use it. It seemed like an easy product to start trying out eyeliner with, but boy was I wrong. I tried to apply it and barley any pigment came out. To get out a black looking color I had to push really hard and that made the line very thick, which I didn't want. The design of the pen was nice but there was barley any eyeliner in my eyeliner! Would not recommend to anyone!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i had to add to my previous review. i love the application-easy, no dragging and dark. after 10 hours of wear it has faded some, but i still like it.

on 6/26/2016 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought the Super Fat eye marker because I like a nice thick cat eye. Probably one of the worst eyeliners I have ever used. Dark gray, not black when applied. I have hooded eyelids and this would move and get all over the lid, making a super cute gray smudge all over the lid and whatever shadow I had put on. Did not wear longer than three hours, max. Like other reviewers have mentioned, the felt tip wears out and dries out as well. It's not a dupe for anything, and I'd probably only use this if I didn't know other eyeliners were better.

This is a review for the Super Skinny eye marker, not the fat one. I found this a little hard to apply at first because the tip is a bit flimsy. Eventually i got the hang of it but then i noticed it was smudging really badly, especially at the inner corner of my eyes. Not fun at all. I havent been using it much since i noticed. As far as packaging goes, it doesnt have a little clicky ball on the inside that you can hear/feel when shaking it. And you cant fit the cap on the end of it which i find annoying.

on 4/7/2016 8:50:00 PM

This is one of the worst eyeliners I have ever tried!!!! I am usually pleased with NYX products and after running out of my HG Kat Von D tattoo liner wanted to try to find a dupe. This eyeliner faded, smudged, and ran all day. Do not waste your time and money!!!!!!

on 3/2/2016 5:19:00 PM

I decided to give this a try when I ran out of Maybelline Line Stileto. I was not impressed at all. I read alot of great reviews on this product but it just didn't work for me. It's easy to use but doesn't have good pigment. I purchased it in black and it was actually blue. I wouldn't waste my money or time on this product.

on 12/16/2015 1:04:00 PM

I bought this new and used it the day of... It seemed dried out from the first day. The tip of it doesn't give off much colour so I had to drag it on its side to get anything out. That would dry out quickly too.

I tried shaking it to get anything to the tip but it didn't work.

Although i liked the form of it and the felt tip, nothing really came out! I through it out :/