The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer

The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I LOVE THIS!
Pros:
Great coverage
Doesn't clog pores
Helps acne(doesn't worsen it)
Very cheap
Lightweight
Buildable

Cons:
It blends hardly if you have dry skin

I use it everyday with TBS tea tree bb cream and it looks great!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in 02 but I think it's kinda light for my skin tone. Works great for covering up redness and irritation but not much covering up discoloration around my eyes. Didn't broke me out and I think safe for sensitive skin. Lasts around 2-3 hours and I just reapply. I prefer using this when I get pimples before and during the my period.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/21/2016 11:10:00 PM

the first time i use this I thought it was good but then when we took pictures you can see the spot of this concealer on my face it looks horrible!

on 2/14/2016 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- Easy to apply. I really like the tube.
- Didn't make acne worse.

Cons:
- Too orange
- Doesn't blend easily
- Cakes
- Doesn't help acne.

on 8/2/2015 5:57:00 AM

Cons:
Hard to blend.
Cakey.
Medium coverage.
Couldnt stay long.
Make your face oily.

Pros:
Affordable.
Doesn't worsen acnes.

on 3/18/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I don't think this product gives very good coverage for acne, there are better ones on the market. I will not be purchasing it again.

This was my very first concealer, and I got it with my mom on my first day of 6th grade:)
This product has been a help to me when I haven't have a good night's sleep, and need some "refreshing" to do.

Although this product does not give as much coverage as the other concealers you can buy, it does not block your pores like others, and it actually helps your blemish get better!

The price was pretty ify though, but it was worth it, in the end. It comes in a stick, and is very portable, and small.

Overall, I would repurchase this product, but only for blemishes, but for under eye bags.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all the packaging looks pretty decent. But don't be fooled, I peeled the packaging where your suppose to and stuck it back on. It kept on coming off and it made me real annoyed. I bought this product in the wrong shade for my skin. But right away when I used it was that it was SO dry. I have combination skin and right after applying it dried up my skin and made it flaky. You can really notice it on your skin and it's very hard to dab around. I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 6/13/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Been using this product for around 5 years now. Works well enough for me - I tend to use it as foundation for my entire face (I'm not big on makeup). It blends well with my skin tone (there are two different tones you can choose from). It does an okay enough job in concealing pimples and redness, but falls short in offering total coverage and it can rub off overtime. I'd say it is pretty good at evening out the tone over acne scars though. I apply it along with moisturiser for smoother application by actually mixing it with my fingers before putting it on my face.

Even though it belongs to the Body Shop's Tea Tree oil range, I don't exactly notice its "anti-blemish" feature. I also wish that this product was purely natural and void of synthetic chemicals.

Until I find a more natural (and affordable) replacement, I'd still be using this though I have been significantly cutting down on its usage in preference for a more "natural" approach in skin/body care.

Oh dear. This is a great concept but left bits of my face orange! I tried rubbing it in but others noticed.