The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer

The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer
Tea Tree Concealer

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/17/2016 6:16:00 AM

This was my very first make-up product, purchased when I was 14 and struggling with acne. I really liked this concealer, even though the one I had was too dark for me...they didn't have the lighter shade available when I had purchased it. I might go back to using this since I still get afflicted with hormonal acne from time to time. It covers very decently and I did feel like it sped up the healing process back then (by not making acne worse or irritating my sensitive skin)...I don't know if the formula has changed for better or worse though...it's been 12 or 13 years the last time I purchased a tube of this. I'll have to pay TBS a little visit to try out the new version. I personally prefer the old packaging from the late 90's-early 00's.

on 9/10/2016 11:32:00 AM

This is a good product which give a good coverage . Not so easy to apply and does not really help to reduce acne.

To Read all 40 Reviews, Login or Join

I LOVE THIS!
Pros:
Great coverage
Doesn't clog pores
Helps acne(doesn't worsen it)
Very cheap
Lightweight
Buildable

Cons:
It blends hardly if you have dry skin

I use it everyday with TBS tea tree bb cream and it looks great!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in 02 but I think it's kinda light for my skin tone. Works great for covering up redness and irritation but not much covering up discoloration around my eyes. Didn't broke me out and I think safe for sensitive skin. Lasts around 2-3 hours and I just reapply. I prefer using this when I get pimples before and during the my period.

on 2/21/2016 11:10:00 PM

the first time i use this I thought it was good but then when we took pictures you can see the spot of this concealer on my face it looks horrible!

on 2/14/2016 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- Easy to apply. I really like the tube.
- Didn't make acne worse.

Cons:
- Too orange
- Doesn't blend easily
- Cakes
- Doesn't help acne.

on 8/2/2015 5:57:00 AM

Cons:
Hard to blend.
Cakey.
Medium coverage.
Couldnt stay long.
Make your face oily.

Pros:
Affordable.
Doesn't worsen acnes.

on 3/18/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I don't think this product gives very good coverage for acne, there are better ones on the market. I will not be purchasing it again.

This was my very first concealer, and I got it with my mom on my first day of 6th grade:)
This product has been a help to me when I haven't have a good night's sleep, and need some "refreshing" to do.

Although this product does not give as much coverage as the other concealers you can buy, it does not block your pores like others, and it actually helps your blemish get better!

The price was pretty ify though, but it was worth it, in the end. It comes in a stick, and is very portable, and small.

Overall, I would repurchase this product, but only for blemishes, but for under eye bags.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all the packaging looks pretty decent. But don't be fooled, I peeled the packaging where your suppose to and stuck it back on. It kept on coming off and it made me real annoyed. I bought this product in the wrong shade for my skin. But right away when I used it was that it was SO dry. I have combination skin and right after applying it dried up my skin and made it flaky. You can really notice it on your skin and it's very hard to dab around. I wouldn't recommend this product.