no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I'm not sure if this is for the same product I used or not. This review is for Oxy clinical foaming face wash. While it does make your face feel clean, it really does nothing for the treatment or prevention of pimples. It stings a bit as well. And the pump design has to be at LEAST runner up for the worst in history. After every pump it sticks and you have to manually pull it back up to pump again (since so little comes out), which is no easy task with wet hands. Plain and simple; Garbage

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

8 years ago

This product did not help my break out. It did dry out my skin. It also irritated my skin and made it red. I would buy this again. I have now switched to all natural products and my skin is better than ever.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I used this product once on my weiner....And it definately made it cleaner...I would repurchase...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This stuff definitely works. Both me and my boyfriend always got quite a few pimples on our faces. I decided to try this because I've tried so many other brands. This one works by far the best. Occasionally I'll get a pimple or two on my period. But thats a huge improvement from my face being totally covered in acne and pimples during my period. I highly suggest everyone give it a try.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

8 years ago

this is the best wash for my breakouts. i only use it when i feel a breakout coming on and i only use it where i am breaking out because it is so drying. but of course it is drying, it has acne medicine in it! there isnt a good acne medicine that isn't drying, at least not one i have found. you just need a good moisturizer (i use vitamin e oil) and to use sparingly only when needed. also, the spot treatment works awesome as well.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This stuff really works! I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and I get really clogged pores and whiteheads on my T-zone. After one use, this cleanser dried up a huge cystic pimple on my chin, cleared small pimples on my forehead, closed up the huge pores on and around my nose, and helped get rid of most of my whiteheads. The label says that "25 times more acne medicine remains on the skin after rinsing" and it seems to be true because most salicylic acid cleanser don't do squat for my stubborn whiteheads and blackheads. It is drying, as some other reviewers mentioned, but if I use this only 1-2x a week (at night), it doesn't make my skin itchy or flaky. I think it's best to use this as a weekly treatment than a daily cleanser. Otherwise, it will dry your skin out too much and/or make you break out worse because it disrupts the natural barrier of your skin. If you have sensitive skin, maybe use it just once a week; if you have oily, resistant skin you can probably use it twice a week. The other cleanser I use on a daily basis is L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser, which also has salicylic acid but a lesser amount and it's not as drying. If you have stubborn acne, I would definitely recommend trying this Oxy cleanser but don't use it daily unless you're sure your skin can tolerate it. Hope this helps!

About reviewer (252 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

8 years ago

Don't use if you have senstive skin. This stuff doesn't play. It will dry you out in one second flat. But on the other hand sometimes this is good. I personally do not use this cleanser everyday. It is a wee bit too harsh for everyday use. However the product does work on clearing up acne - even the sore tubburn kind. Product is very fluid and if it was not in a pump bottle I would have spilled the whole bottle down the drain. This product is in my opinion, for more moderate to acute acne.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

9 years ago

This was possibly the worst acne product I have ever tried in my life. I got a free sample in the mail and washed my face with it once before I went to bed. My face immediately felt great - my skin was smooth and really clean. The next morning my face was really clear. It seemed like my acne had cleared up over night and I was all ready to buy a full kit of this "miracle product". I'm glad I waited because about 8 hours later the nightmare began. My face turned red and was so itchy I couldn't even bear it. My forehead and chin broke out in small bumps too. This went on for about three days before the itching stopped and my skin started to flake off. All in all, the damage that one use of this product did took about a week to heal. What a terrible experience! I wish I could give this product a zero rating.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

9 years ago

wow....this is a strong product. I used a pretty small amount twice and man did my face burn and sting quickly....I can say it did clear up some existing pimples but it really does burn....pretty harsh for my skin. Be careful.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

9 years ago

Ouch!!!!! My face is still burnt after discontinuing use of this product and I only used it for 3 days. Skin is super dry, painful and I can't put anything on it cuz it burns. I would highly recommend staying away from this product.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair