Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Demure 683

3.9

Trioctyldodecyl citrate, ozokerite, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, pentaerythrityl tetraisosterate, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, bis-diglyceryl polyacrylapidate-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cera microcrystallina ((microcrystalline wax) cire microcristalline), paraffin, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, synthetic wax, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, serica ((silk powder) poudre de soie), pentaerythyl tetraethylhexanoate, polyethylene, ethylene/propylene copolymer, palmitic acid, hydrogenated polyisobutene, BHT, benzoic acid. MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR [ /-: mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), red 33 lake (CI 17200), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 6 lake (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI75470)] 22621

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Im an NC42 and this lipstick looks AMAZING on me. Im not sure if its because of the natural pigment of my lips or what-but it goes on looking like the perfect baby pink. i HATE frosty lipsticks...hate lipstick in general to be honest, but this is just divine. It doesn't look frosty on me-just a sheer, lustrous baby pink but not too shiny or anything. Im purchasing it again today♡

This is a Revlon Creme. It's a mid tone peachy pink. However, it's sheer and frosty...so it really shouldn't be a Creme...

It has very low wear time and highlights all lip imperfections. Takes several passes to even show up on my pigmented lips. Idk, I kind of hate this one and I love Revlon lipsticks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of those shades that look so good in the tube, and on your hand, but not very good on your lips, at least for me. I have now realized that nude shades don't suit me very well, despite how much I wanted to try them as a teenager. Nudes tend to make me look a bit unhealthy.

Pros:
1. easy application, pretty smooth

Cons:
1. shade
2. slight glitter
3. not hydrating enough
4. slightly cakey (I have dry lips)
5. leaves a slight chemical feeling after

However, if you have fair complexion, with a healthy-looking skin tone and normal, moisturized lips, this lipstick should be okay for you.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my perfect everyday lipstick. I am really surprised how much I like it as I thought I didn't like Revlon lipsticks. It is a lovely soft peachy-pink with a slight nude lip effect, but nude effect lipsticks are usually too brown and wash me out terribly. It doesn't wear that well but I don't care about that. I've always preferrred to quickly reapply as I've never found a long-lasting lipstick that feels alright to me. This also has a very subtle smell - a lot of lipsticks I hate because they are too strongly fragranced.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Silvery peachy pink that gathers in creases after about 30 minutes and is pretty much gone in a couple hours. Unflattering on my NC30 skin. This shade is deceptive - it looked like a shimmery coral in the tube and I thought it would be a nice new shade for autumn. But there's nothing coral about it on my lips. This washes me out & barely even shows up.

It's hard to review lipstick colors, as they look SO different on everyone, depending on intensity and shade of lip pigmentation, and skin tone. This shade really is lovely in the tube. It isn't creamy at all, doesn't feel lustrous, and I had to swipe several times to get any color to show. I'm tired of lipsticks that don't last - not a fan of having to reapply often. I much prefer Revlon HD lipsticks (super creamy) or Lip Butters (more sheer and slippery than HD).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this Revlon lipstick in Demure to replace my old MLBB lipstick for a more nude colour. While it does the job nicely because it is sheer peachy pink that leans more peach on me, I did not like the frosty finish it offered. Nevertheless, the formula is very creamy, does not have a very noticeable fragrance and glides on smoothly. For that, it encourages me to purchase more Revlon Super Lustrous Creme lipsticks in the future but I will not be repurchasing this shade.

I love this lipstick. Its just the perfect peachy color for me. I wear gloss over it. I honestly will repurchase this. Its become one of my go to lipsticks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was part of the fire and ice collection a year or more ago. I grabbed this as fire and ice I can't pull off. So this color is a creamy peachy nude. It is very subtle and frankly looks well with my warm complexion. Right now its the perfect nude for me and enhances my pale lips. I like that there is no brown in this to muddy it up or to muddy up your complexion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I ended up with this lipstick, because I was admiring Amber Valletta's lipcolor on the June cover of Allure Magazine. While I'm sure she wasn't wearing Revlon, the magazine recommended Revlon's ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Demure to recreate the look. Of course, the store didn't carry the Lacquer Balm, but they did carry the Super Lustrous Lipstick in Demure. I figured for $6.00 bucks I'd pick it up, and I'm glad I did. Although this is displayed with the peach and orange colors, it's really a peachy pink that is MLBB. This is that rare warm pink that looks great with red hair. I'm so glad I picked this up. I know I'll reach for it a lot. It's perfect for days when you want to look pretty without looking over the top.

This has become my go to everyday lipstick, I just love the colour so much! A beautiful peachy pink with gold undertones that I feel is perfect for those who are pale with yellow undertones.
it's slightly glossy (but not too much to look like you're wearing a lipgloss) which means it doesn't dry out my lips, and while i'm not a fan of anything frosted i make an exception with this because it's so subtle.
lasts a good while, defs not a long wearing stain but you'll get a good 3-4 hours out of it without needing to re-aply.
I love the packaging for all of revlons super lustrous lipcolours, the black and gold casing isn't as flimsy as other drugstore brands and looks so chic. The clear panel on top makes it so easy to find in my makeup draw as well.
At $22 AUD its on the pricey side for a drugstore product (but then all of revlons products are on the pricey side for drugstore brands i feel) but you can usually get it on sale in some sort of way (the best is the 2 for 1 lipstick sales) but that being said if i was to run out of this tomorrow or lose it i would still repurchase this for full price