3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 months ago

This eyeliner comes off too patchy and sheer

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Like the Sugar Plum one, the quality is fantastic! I could wear it as an eyeliner with a tiny pop of color, away from the classic black, or as an eyeshadow when smudged. I always get compliments when I use it and it lasts all day. In my opinion, it brings out my light brown eyes and will definitely do so for others. Extremely pigmented. I plan to own the rest of these eyeliners! The price is okay, but even better when on sale.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

This is a really good liner.Best blue in my opion.It goes on well and is very pigmented.Shimmer isn't gaudy and doesn't irritate your eye.Staying power is great.I love to pair this with NYX Frosted Ocean!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I'm not really a big fan of Avon products in general, but this is still in my regular rotation of eyeliners. I usually pair it with a shimmery blue VS eyeshadow I bought awhile back and I get lots of compliments. It tends to be very long lasting and I love the intense shimmery blue color, although it sometimes smudges if my eyes are watery. I don't wear it quite as often now since I've been using cream liners lately, but I still find myself coming back to it from time to time.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

Another win from Avon. I particularly like their liners and this one is no exception. A great mid-toned blue with bright blue sparkles. Looks beautiful with a neutral taupe eyeshadow. Wears all day with no smudging or fading.

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I have been looking for that perfect blue eyeliner that complements my brown eyes and sunkissed skin. I have to say that I am *very* happy with this product! It's very flattering and the sparkles are subtle, yet add a nice touch. (The colour shows up very well in photographs as well.) I'd buy this product again and again! : )

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I have posted 4 pics above, two of this product, and 1 comparing this liner with the regular glimmerstick navy blue eyeliner. I absolutely love this eyeliner. Its an actual true dark blue with blue sparkles. Most blue eyeliners either dont show up on me (dont define on my tan skin) or navy eyeliners are almost black, dont show up blue. For example, compared to Avon regular Glimmersticks in Midnight blue, it is more navy and looks black. Glimmersticks Twilight Sparkle more of a medium dark blue not navy but its dark enough to define the eyes. It lasts all day on me, and I crashed at a friends house after going out with her (didnt take my makeup off) and the next day this my eyeliner did NOTTTT budge, i looked like freshly applied eyeliner. I have been using this twilight sparkle eyeliner everyday since that night, and try to find blue clothing in my clothes in my closet just to match it. For $2.25 on sale, this is better than Tarte cosmetics eyeliners. One thing about avon though, they discontinue products rather quickly, so I hope these are not on seasonal but part of their regular stock.

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0
from

9 years ago

I really wanted to love this stuff. It is so much cheaper than Sephora metallic, but I guess we always get what we pay for. The color is not blue as is stated, but rather an almost blackish kinda dark blue shade & I cannot find any sparkle to it, other than the next morning, I see a few sparkles under my eyes & around my cheeks, and this is after I have washed my face the night before! It is not waterproof so I expected some smear but this is awful! After only a few hours of wear, with a shadow primer, this liner was all under my eyes, making me look as though I had worn it all night and forgot to wash! I will not be buying this again & this one has to go back, even though I got it at a very cheap rate, I think Avon should be made aware of their mistakes and returning items is the only way we have of doing this. I am my own Avon Rep. and I hate having to tell them I dislike their products, but I do when a product is so much of a failure for me. Try it for yourself. Perhaps it will work for you guys but if it does not, do not feel bad about asking for a replacement! Maybe if enough of us complain, they will finally make a great sparkle eyeliner with true color.

About reviewer (595 reviews)

Age56 & Over