Sukin Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Facial Moisturiser

3.8

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 2/11/2018 4:45:00 AM

I have dry,dehydrated skin. This is a moisturiser which claims to have all of the good oils aand stuffs in the ingredients. But sadly this does nothing to hydrate my skin! leaves a white weird residue. It has a 5/10 moisturising property. if you extremely oily skin only then I would suggest this for a morning moisturiser. DONT.WASTE.YOUR.MONEY

on 1/10/2018 9:57:00 AM

I don't know if my face react badly to a lot of stuff nowadays or what but after reading the review here and elsewhere, I think it got to be this moisturizer. That is the only new stuff I put on my face yesterday night and it broke me out badly. The other bb cream that broke me out, I have stopped using it and this is the new stuff I have been using, only 2 days...seriously I think organic stuff may be more dangerous than normal moisturizer, just by looking at the long list of moisturizer ingredients. The only pro it gave was that my cheek area look smoother but what's the point when the chin is badly broke out with cystic acne? I feel the moisturizer is quite heavy too although I am alright with the scent. I brought this during a promotion so that was another consolation? I am throwing this away tomorrow.

This moisturiser is great!
My skin is pretty sensitive and it reacts to this moisturiser so well!
usually they make my face go red but this somehow decreases the redness!
The smell itself is something I adore and I love putting it on before bed as its really calming!
Definitely will be buying this again as it leaves my face feeling really smooth without being too oily

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this moisturiser. It is very hydrating without leaving a greasy feeling or making my face look oily. It absorbs into my skin easily making it look plump and hydrated. A small amount goes a long way and I use about half a pump to cover my whole face, including the eye area. It does not cause any irritation or redness on my skin. The moisturiser doesn't clog my pores either. It has a lovely scent of lavender, vanilla and tangerine which smells very natural, not at all synthetic or chemically - in fact this product is free from harsh chemicals and is made with natural ingredients and essential oils. I love this product and will continue to use it both day and night.

on 1/12/2017 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This moisturizer is quite nice. Smells good and applies lovely. It didn't make me break out or make me oily, which is a plus. I have had no red marks or pimples, but it has contributed to some nasty blackheads.

Overall, it's nice. I would repurchase. For the price, it quite nice.

on 6/23/2016 11:14:00 AM

I'm a little surprised at all the bad reviews on this product.
I bought this, the night cream and the foaming cleanser on a whim and so far, I love all of them.

The moisturizer is light, has a nice scent and absorbs quickly - also, only $10CAD!

I have dehydrated, combination skin that can be sensitive - more sensitive to synthetic fragrances, however, essential oils have never irritated my skin.

So far I really like it! I wish they had a version with Spf. I will probably buy again once I run out.

on 4/10/2016 7:34:00 AM

I really, really wanted to love this moisturiser. I tried my hardest to make it work for me. It had everything going for it - extremely affordable price, all-natural ingredients... but after a week of using it, it broke me out so severely that it drove me to the point of tears. I had completely clear, flawless skin before I started using this moisturiser - and a week later my cheeks were completely red and inflamed and my entire forehead was full of pimples.

Turns out that the ingredient list is full of irritating substances and highly comedogenic ingredients. I might try the sensitive facial moisturiser once my skin has calmed down, but this product was a disappointment, ruined my sense of self-worth, and needs to be reformulated.

Edit, three months later: The sensitive facial moisturiser didn't work for me either. It was way milder than the original one, but it still clogged me up and broke me out. However, I would like to stress that this is no fault of the company or of the product -- not everyone can tolerate essential oils and natural ingredients. I've had the same reaction to Lush's products before. I've now switched to regular brands with regular ingredients and I've jumped off the 'natural' bandwagon and my skin has been crystal clear ever since.

on 3/26/2016 11:14:00 AM

Arghhh! This product caused me to have really bad cystic acne. It was the only product in my routine I changed so I know it was caused by this product. I had no idea it was so pore clogging. This company shouldn't be allowed of sell it. Even if it didn't give you break outs it doesn't feel like it moisturises skin at all. Instead I get a tight feeling after application.

on 12/15/2015 1:52:00 AM

Unfortunately, I think this might have been clogging my pores and breaking me out! I finished a container of this and then brought the Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturizer to try and have just finished that....I have only just realised now that these moisturizers contain Wheat Germ Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter which can clog pores and cause acne. So I think that I might have found the culprit!

*Pros:

*Contains some beneficial ingredients.

*Absorbs fast.

*Leaves skin matte.

*Has a nice citrus scent.

*Cons:

*Contains Wheat Germ Oil which has a comedogenic rating of 5 out of 5!

*Contains Cocoa Seed Butter which has a comedogenic rating of 4.

*Wasn't quite moisturising enough for when my skin was on the dryer side in winter.

*Contains Tangerine Peel Oil and Mandarin Orange Peel Oil which are skin irritants.

*Contains Lavender oil which is a skin irritant and can cause skin cell death.

*Contains Limonene and Linalool which are also skin irritants.

The Sensitive Facial Moisturizer is free from these skin irritants but still contains the Wheat Germ Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter.

on 10/5/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
-Made in Australia
-Fantastic shaped bottle
-Vegan
-Absorbs faster than most moisturizer

Cons:
-Smell is just too strong for me (makes me sneeze sometimes)
-Gave me acne