Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette
Violet Eye from Stila Color Wheel look bookSome swatches from the Stila Color WheelMore swatches from Stila Color Wheel

3.0

1 review

on 5/1/2011 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I received this palette as a Christmas gift, and honestly I wouldn't have picked it up otherwise. I'm not a huge fan on Stila's eyeshadows in the first place but when I received it I received it with an open mind. First gripe is the size, which for me is too big and cumbersome. I would have preferred it smaller, to me my coastal scents 88 palette was a little too big for my taste and this palette is bigger than that! The brushes included are awful but it didn't really matter to me since I rarely use brushes included with products anyway. Now the shadows themselves vary, a lot of them are really powdery , chalky and cause a lot of fall out however there are some that are nice. But the inconsistency to me is a big turn off because it makes too many of the shadows difficult to work with. Also the pigmentation is nothin likening they appear in the look book, even with a primer and even If they are foiled. Talk about false advertising. I recently tried doing the pink look and I found the darker and middle pink (which caused a lot of fall out) just blended together but in a blah way not the way u want them to blend. In the book, each color is blended but u can see their presence, in real life it just wasn't that nice. These shadows are just very weak, even the black which looks more greenish black to me is just so chalky and lacking color. -____- I would not recommend this or repurchase. U can get an 88 palette for around the same price with more colors and better color pay off. If i hadn't received this as a gift i would've returned it. -__-