Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette
Violet Eye from Stila Color Wheel look bookSome swatches from the Stila Color WheelMore swatches from Stila Color Wheel

3.5

on 3/17/2012 10:05:00 AM

I'm late on reviewing this palette coz I didn't plan to buy it while it's hot and expensive. I always wait for sales since I have too much makeup and nothing about this palette was a must-have for me when it came out. I got lucky to find a seller online who sold it for $20, shipping included. The packaging could have been smaller for travelling, but the design is really awesome. Though I'm not a fan of the shiny black, scratch & fingerprint prone plastic case for this. It can really look dirty and messy once you start playing with the shadows. For the eyeshadows, the colors are soft in finish, satiny feel and surprisingly pigmented on my lids over ELF Primer. I agree with the reviews that this palette would be perfect for young and beginners on makeup, BUT it's also very usable for women like me who would like the soft look. I can build-up the colors and I love how blendable they are. Using dense brush will make the colors show more. Overall, I like it and I didn't regret including it in my collection.

on 5/16/2011 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Stila Colour wheel as I'm really tempted with the colour range and it's offer at cheap prices (with quite big packaging and colour ranges) . I'm quite disappointed with this product. The colour of the eyeshadow not pigmented enough, if you're not using any eyeshadow base or primer, some of the colours will look almost the same. Also the colour tend to fade away at the end of the day.