Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette
Violet Eye from Stila Color Wheel look bookSome swatches from the Stila Color WheelMore swatches from Stila Color Wheel

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I loooove this palette. I like the concept of a color wheel, as I like to use the color wheel concept in applying makeup to best complement my bluish-greenish-grayish eyes. So depending on what color I would like my eyes to appear that day, I will use the shadow opposite the color of my eyes for that day.

Anyway, this product is wonderful. The shadows are good quality and soft. I can even use just my fingers--rather than a brush--to apply these shadows. I like how they are not too pigmented, but can be built upon, depending on if you are going to be in classes all day; or the gym; or a night out with friends or a date.

The lasting power on these is great--at least 8 hrs with the TFEI as a base.

I especially love the medium mauve-ish color; and the lightest nude color. I like to put the latter on my lid; and the former in the crease. Beautiful, and not eyeliner needed for a gorgeous natural look!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i find myself disappointed in this palette, which is sad. stila always has these super soft, creamy, almost buttery eyeshadows that are a dream to apply. these, on the otherhand, are stuff & somewhat chalky. you get a nice amount of colours, so it is beneficial to have in the aspect. but in general, this palette just didn't wow me at all.