Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette
Violet Eye from Stila Color Wheel look bookSome swatches from the Stila Color WheelMore swatches from Stila Color Wheel

1 review

on 11/17/2010 11:04:00 PM

Normally I wouldn't buy a palette with many different colors since I love berry, reds, wines, and beiges on my deep brown eyes, but I was pleasantly surprised when opening the palette that the colors while colorful are muted (for instance the greens are greyish green) and very wearable. Out of all of the colors there might be one and its one of the tinier ones that I probably won't wear and its a bright aqua. The pigment is great. I barely have to touch my brush to the color to get the right amount. People have complained in the past of stila colors being soft with alot of fall-out and I don't have that problem at all. If you dig your brushes into the color of course you will end up with too much shadow, thus fallout. Just as putting on shadow it should be patted on the lid instead of swiped. Pat your brush on the palette and you will get pigment without making a mess. This is not a tiny palette at all, they give you your moneys worth! It looks pretty sitting in the front of my large palette organizer too. All in all I have no regrets about this purchase and am happy that I did. In fact I am planning on picking up a few more for my sister and closest friends, they will love it!