Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette

Filtered by age: 25-29
Stila color wheel eyeshadow palette
Violet Eye from Stila Color Wheel look bookSome swatches from the Stila Color WheelMore swatches from Stila Color Wheel

3.3

on 5/16/2011 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Stila Colour wheel as I'm really tempted with the colour range and it's offer at cheap prices (with quite big packaging and colour ranges) . I'm quite disappointed with this product. The colour of the eyeshadow not pigmented enough, if you're not using any eyeshadow base or primer, some of the colours will look almost the same. Also the colour tend to fade away at the end of the day.

on 1/7/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color wheel is amazing. I love all the colors and the little book that comes inside. I am always looking for new ideas for putting on makeup and this lays it out very easily. The colors could be a little more pigmented, but with a great primer/base they should be fine. Also, you can't beat the price.

on 12/31/2010 12:36:00 PM

So I read all the other comments and I have to disagree a little. I was excited when I saw this because it is a great taste in different colors. And I am a huge fan of Stila because they aren't as over the top as Mac but they still use bright colors. I was a little disappointed in look book that came with it. It showed you these great looks and when you try to achieve them it looks nothing like what they show. Also they don't recommend what type of primmer to use. I normally use Mac's concealer but even applying the eyeshadows over top of that they didnt turn out vibrant and bright at all, they turned out very dull and almost compared to something I would expect a younger girl starting off wearing. What I ended up doing was applying my concealer and then applying a paint pot color, very close to my skin tone color, and then applying the eye shadows. You have to really apply the colors in at least 2 layers to get the color shown in the palette. The other thing that I recommend is if your going to use these colors wet they will crease... so try not to use them wet near your crease.

Overall I would not recommend this palette to anyone who is looking to achieve dramatic looks or any look that isnt light looking. I also used all Stila brushes and the colors didn't go on nearly as good as when I used my Mac brushes.