BH Cosmetics 28 colors neutral palette

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2016 11:46:00 PM

This is a bad quality palette, horrible!, it looks like a little girl makeup kit, I hate it, the colors are not pigmented and have a chalky appearance.
My eyes were messy after 2 hours and it also creases a lot even with primer. The packaging is very flimsy. I don't recommend you this palette.

My go to palette. It looks great you can blend and add other shades to go as light or dark as you want. Absolutely love and you can't beat the price. Also love that some are shimmery and some are more matte. Perfect for day or night. Love Love Love.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My go-to palette these days. The colors are all quite similar just variations of beige, brown, & ivories. Some are more sheer than others but u can wet them for a more opaque color on the lids. Works well w my BH brushes I have 3 different sets. I've been using these w black eyeliner/mascara but if ur a bright makeup person these are not going to prob appeal to you. The quality umm well it's not MAC or Urban Decay but I paid about $10 for the whole palette & the pans are bigger than in the 88 palettes. This would be so awesome for a tween or beginner as it's pretty easy to just sweep 1 e/s over entire lid then a darker brown in the crease it's fool proof! Also good colors for the ahem, mature crowd (•raises hand•). if UD Naked are ur thang then u will prob enjoy this palette. This is better than the elf 144 neutral palette (considering I paid more for the elf 144 than this). Very little fall out & doesn't crease badly w UDPP unless ur very oily which I am but I get a decent day's wear out of these. Ev1 should own a neutral palette of some kind. It's like the LBD of makeup. These are very affordable & decent quality. I believe some MAC duped contained in this palette.

Horrible product! The shadows are too chalky and have no pigmentation.

on 5/23/2013 3:04:00 AM

This has been for the last couple of months my go to palette. Not all the colors are amazing pigmented especially the light colors, but all the browns and darker shades are awesome. You do need a primer. But for the price I think this palette is awesome I tried this first and them bought another one from the. I would recommended a lot especially for the darker colors and it has four or five Mac dupes :)

on 10/27/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was excited for this product, I do not like it at all. Not pigmented what's so ever. I also purchased the party girl pallet and its wayyy better.

on 1/17/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I hated this palette, I had to keep packing on the eyeshadow in order to get this to show up somewhat on my NC40 skin tone. I was so disappointed in the quality and pigmentation of this.. I ended up giving this away to my niece who is fair skinned, maybe this will work better on her :(

on 2/28/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The colors look nice and it's pretty cheap, but I would say this is good for beginners. It's packaged really nicely, all the colors seem bright but they don't stay or blend how I would like them too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Im lovin this palette.
I am a neutral color type of girl, i dont like colourful colors on my lids.
So this palette is amazing at that, not only do you get browns, but you also get plums, whites and browns with red under tones like swiss chocolate by MAC. Some white have a yellowish, limish under tine but it is fine with me.
This is a great everyday palette for everyday use, weather its for work, girls night out or even a party, you can create a good eye look with this palette!
I got it on sale so the price for me is decent!
I reccomend this!

on 1/20/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
soft
fair price
get more for what you paid for

Cons:
not very pigmented
creases very easily
drying on the eyelids
too powdery
breaks easily if you drop the case if your a cluts like me :P