MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

No Image

on 7/6/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product has to be one of the best kept secrets Mac has. This product should be way more popular than it is. I love this highlighter, I have plenty of highlighters but I always go back to this one, it very pigmented and a little goes a long way, I have had this for almost two years mind you guys it also spilled and one point and I still have enough for two more years and its only $22 which is a reasonable price for the amount of product you get. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people asking me what it is and where I get it from, I wear this on the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, chin, and middle of the forehead.

Granted this maybe to much for some people but I LOVE a good highlight its never to much for me but you can be light handed with this or a little more intense as kinds of like to wear it is beautiful.

For a party recently I mixed it with my lotion and got a STUNNING glow. I use it as an eyeshadow sometimes or I put in the inner corners of my eyes. For the women who are a little deeper in skin tone this is the highlighter for you. I am a NW43/NC45.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a great shimmery powder. It is truly golden and looks wonderful at night. Since my skin is naturally tan, I use it to highlight but I think it would also work great as a bronzer. It retails for about $18 and lasts forever. A little bit goes a long way with this, if you put too much it can get too shimmery. If I were to lose this I would buy this again.
**Edit**
Just found the perfect brush to apply this.. the Lancome fiber optic.. it picks up just the right amount, absolutely perfect.. they also have a Flirt version of the brush which is supposed to be just as great..