MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

No Image

4.7

on 3/22/2005 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this powder. It looks like me only better. It warms my face and makes me look alive (esp in pale winter). My only negative is the container---it makes it easy to overapply. Properly applied though, this is gorgeous and it gives you a great natural slightly shimmery glow.

on 2/10/2008 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have natural dark brown goldish skin. I love love love this product. Um it lasts forever, I have had mine for about year and still plenty left. Very versatile, I use it as a highlighter, shimmer and eyeshadow. Works wonderfully. Love love love it. The packagins sucks because it tends to spill over but other than that no complaint.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product is a superb bronze shimmer and looks great as a shadow, liner or bronzer. I have both this one & the silver. The container is huge & I have had it for several years and I am not even halfway through it.

on 3/10/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this maybe 4 years ago. I would have to say after spilling some out I still have 75% available. It lasts a lifetime, can be used all over, eyes, lips face and body. Can be put in lotions, lipgloss, and pressed like a pigment for eyeshadow purposes.

I must say a teeny tiny amount goes a far way so don't over do it. I love the product and use it mostly in summertime.

on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is the bizness! I have yet to use it as a actual bronzer or highlighter for my face but i love this to death when i put it on my collar bone, btwn my chest, and on my legs and arms so beautiful, gives skin this gorgeous bronzy glow. What i don't understand is how i made it thru my life without it for so long, i also add hawaiian tropic sun tanning oil first then let that sink in and apply this on top and i look like i go on vacation all day every day. When i go to the beach, i think i will use this for my cheeks as i like the golden bunny look for that type of thing, other than that i'll stick with this for my skin and ambering rose blush which i loooove to the upmost for my glowy cheeks.

on 6/13/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Simply amazing. I was looking fo some kind of product that would give me a glow. Since Im darker skinned, most products marketed as bronzers are like highlighters or just an all over face powder on me. One of the MA's suggested this, over I think it was Gold Spun MSF. This power has a sheen to it, not glittery at all. All you need is a little bit because its super pigmented. I use it just about everyday and it looks great. Gives me def the glow, or inner light to my face that Im looking for. Loves it <3. And plus they give you sooooooooooooo much and you need to little lol that u'll have this forever

on 7/6/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am NC45 and this is the best bronzer for me so far!!! I use it as a highlight on my cheeks and as a bronzer on my temples, jawline and on the bridge of my nose. Its such a beautiful, shimmery powder that showed up a whole lot better than Refined Bronze did on me. I just wished it was pressed so it would be easier to handle. Hopefully MAC will release a pressed version of this soon! I can't wait to wear this to the club, mixed in with a bit of foundation or lotion to give my skin a pretty, glow from within look!!!

on 7/21/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This was one of my fist MAC purchases years ago when I was just branching into more expensive makeup. I love this on my temples and as a highlight on my cheekbones. Like all loose powders, this is very messy. I apply with a powder brush as that makes placement a little less precise. Love it for the nighttime and on my NW45 skintone, it is beautiful. I would buy this again, but I don't think I'll ever use enough of it to need to. Also, I'm sorta over the loose powders as there is no way too keep product below the sifter after it is opened. I'd just get a MSF to get the same effect.

on 6/30/2011 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This would definitely have been one of the best investments I've made had I bought the full size product. This is packed with pigmentation and boasts a beautiful, radiant glow once applied to the face! As I have dry skin, applying powder to my skin increases the chance of obvious dry patches, so I have to be very careful when applying! As I only have a sample of this and was unsure if I should purchase the full size product, I can't speak much on the packaging, but it's good because it has sifter holes so you pick up less product. As previously stated the pigmentation is intense so maybe applying less is more... this is definitely one of my future purchases from MAC!