MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

4.8

I just recently bought a new one after 3 years this product last forever ! It looks beautiful on olive skin tone . Leaves a golden bronzey glow that last all day ! It's a must have for the summer.

on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 AM

This product is awesome. The color amazing, you need you use really tiny amount for getting the required result.
One thing disturbs me: the packing. I prefer using stick or pressed powder so I could take it anywhere with me. This box you have to keep at home, if you want to refresh yourself or take it with you for a journey you can't.

on 11/17/2011 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I agree this can be really orange and too dark if you over-apply (I'm NC40-42) BUT I have found so many uses for it to make up that I'm more than pleased.

I get really tan in summer so this would be a perfect bronzer. For now I dab a bit with my studio sculpt foundation and it gives me a nice shimmery glow. I mix it with body lotion to make my shoulders look sun-kissed and glowy. And I use it really lightly now as a bronzer.

This way I can use just one foundation and save oodles instead of splashing out on two foundations - one for day and a shimmery one for night.

on 2/18/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Oh this is so freaking gorgeous for WOC. I'm NC44 and this looks absolutely magical on my skin. I use this all over my face (right after I powder) for a radiant glow. By far I get the most complements when wearing this...My friends tell me I look like Cleopatra when I use this. A little goes a LONG way with this stuff so be careful or you will end up looking like a copper version of the Tin-Man. This is another product that lasts forever, I've probably had mine for two years and I have so much left. I usually don't wear this in the winter but it's gorgeous in New Jersey today (69 and Sunny in Feb?!?!?!?!?!) and I felt like I wanted to be bronzey. This reflects light beautifully especially in the summer! I do try to avoid dusting this on my T-zone. A little is OK since I never get oily anyway. Overall I love this and will completely restock when I run out :)

on 2/10/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

AMAZING highlighter. I love this and I use it everday to get my cheeks glowy and highlighted. It's really shimmery and you only need a little bit. It lasts so long, i've had mine for like 8 months and I still have so much more! I've even spilled it quite a few times and it's still full. I love this. Usually I think MAC is overrated, but you can't find anything like this!

on 7/31/2010 6:48:00 PM

I LOVE this product! This is one of my favorite products that I own, it is soooo pretty and gives your face such a nice glow! I was looking for a pretty bronze highlighter and I did a lot of research and came across this awesome product!!
I knew before I tried it that I was going to love it because when I swatched it, it was perfect!! I use this on my cheekbones for a pretty highlight or I wear this over Mac Gingerly for a bronzey glow on my cheeks.
The girl at Mac who rang me up was so sweet and said I was making a great purchase and gave me a tip, to mix a *tiny* amount of this to your foundation and it gives your face a nice glow. I haven't tried this yet but I will soon. I think that look would be perfect for the summer!
For reference, I am an NC40.

on 9/16/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is AMAZING! I am crushing on this big time right now. It adds such lovely peach bronze color to skin with a really pretty iridescent shimmer. It's not glitter chunks but a really fine multi faceted shimmer. It really defines bone structure and highlights your cheekbones. It would work well as a brow highlight as well. I think this should be a staple for everyone who wants a bronze glow. I use it in place of blush or as a highlighter. I use the MAC 129 brush to apply this loose powder and I get the best application. I love this and I will always repurchase! Highly recommended.

on 4/22/2008 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

WOW! I really can't believe I'd never come across this before. The jar will last FOREVER because you use tiny amounts of it! The color is exactly as described, and its got great staying powder. I can wear this during the winter (when i'm an NC44) as well as in the summer (when i'm an NC45-50). It also looks spectacular when mixed with lotion on bare legs in the summer... SEXY! My new favorite bronzer.

on 2/19/2006 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Description: (Golden brown with golden bronze shimmer) This comes in a large tub with a sifter and is very finely milled.

Good? I loooove this color as an eyeshadow! It is gorgeous! A golden bronze color with multicolored iridescence, very finely milled (much moreso than MAC pigments), easy to blend, just really, really pretty! A perfect shimmery natural color that brightens up the face. I can see it adding a nice glow if you mix a little into foundation, and I could also see it adding a gorgeous gold tint to lips! I actually think this product would be best as a pigment instead of a loose powder. As a body powder it would probably work, and, for photography, or for more dramatic effects this would be a nice face powder.

Bad? So much of the product comes to the top of the sifter and won't sift back down! How annoying! Also as a face powder I find it way too shimmery for a normal day look, as a blush, bronzer, or even a highlight, unless maybe I apply it so that the brush barely barely touches my face. Like I said before probably best for more dramatic effects if used on face. continued >>

on 9/13/2002 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A sparkly bronzer for allover but I prefer this on my body because I find this too sparkly for the face. Nice size container at a reasonable price.