MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

a finely milled, warm bronze powder. this was my very first MAC purchase a few years ago and i find myself going back to this product for various things. this can be used by mixing it into lotion, then applied to body to give it a beautiful warm summer glow, or as a blush, eyeshadow, and can even be mixed with clear gloss. it gives skin just the right amount of glow and sheen. this would look wonderful on any skin tone, in my opinion, as the color is not to over the top (unless applied otherwise).

on 6/9/2005 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm generally not too fond of loose powders, especially not for my face because I feel that they make a mess. This product is an exception. It works well with my GGG skin and I can see myself using it during the day (only for summer) and night. At night time I think I will apply this to my body too because its very flattering and the shimmer is not too OTT on my tan skin. On my face I apply it sparingly but it gives me a glow. I would recommend it to GGG/CCC girls.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This will last me forever. At first, I thought it had too much shimmer. I was looking for one with subtle shimmer. But when I tried it on, it was perfect. I use just a tiny bit on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin to give me that just tanned look. I'd say it stays on for maybe half the day and I touch up maybe in the evening if I use it.
I love this loose bronzer!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first loose bronzing powder. I am an NW35 and this should be applied moderately. It is very shimmery and should not be applied to the whole face. I use it very very lightly on my cheeks and neck. This would be great for a night out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This powder is gorgeous. It's a peachy bronze with a ton of gold shimmer. And when I say a ton I mean the shimmer is very, very concentrated. If you use too much you will end up looking like C-3PO (this can be avoided.) Use a light hand with this you will be left with a gorgeous sunkissed glow.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really pretty highlight for tan skin. I sometimes use this as eyeshadow, but it's usually used on my cheeks, forehead and the bridge of my nose for a glowy effect. The only thing about this is you only need a little bit, because if you use to much you might end up looking like a golden disco ball.