MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

No Image

4.6

on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is the bizness! I have yet to use it as a actual bronzer or highlighter for my face but i love this to death when i put it on my collar bone, btwn my chest, and on my legs and arms so beautiful, gives skin this gorgeous bronzy glow. What i don't understand is how i made it thru my life without it for so long, i also add hawaiian tropic sun tanning oil first then let that sink in and apply this on top and i look like i go on vacation all day every day. When i go to the beach, i think i will use this for my cheeks as i like the golden bunny look for that type of thing, other than that i'll stick with this for my skin and ambering rose blush which i loooove to the upmost for my glowy cheeks.

PRESSED FORM (2008):(discontinued) - a very good shimmery bronze powder, delivers a nice glow without beeing too glittery or too red-orange like most bronzers...pigmentation is buildable so you can use it day to night! i bought the pressed form which lasted 3 weeks ...loose form lasts wayyyy longer!

LOOSE FORM (2009): summer i bought the new loose form. the colour of this powder is definitely much more orangey-sunburnt and much more shimmery! but i like it anyway.Looks great on medium and tanned skintones and is ment to be applied with a light hand on cheeks. as with all frosty shimmery products this may enhance any skin irregularities (spots, fine lines, pores).

on 8/29/2008 8:03:00 PM

If I could only take one makeup item on to a desert island this would be it. This is the best bronzer, shimmer I have ever seen or tried, and I have tried alot. I use this nearly every day except in the middle of winter when I use silver instead. I use it over my foundation with a big Kabuki brush, I dip the brush in the powder, blow over the top of the brush to remove excess then slap it all over my face, Im really very fair and have white eyelashes ect, but this is not to dark, all other bronzers make me look very silly and dirty. this is the best ever. In NZ this is very expensive I think it is $40-50 but I would deffinitly buy it again as it lasts so long, so far I have had it for about 4 years and am maybe only half way through!

on 5/5/2008 7:32:00 PM

i LOVE this stuff...im not crazy about putting bronzer all over my face, but I noticed this at the MAC counter....my first impression was wow, this stuff is going to be way too dark...but it's actually not. it goes on beautifully! I just put it on my cheeks though to highlight them and it makes SO much of a difference on my face... it's great, it gives that perfect bronzed look..i dont know if i would recommend for an all over face bronze, might be a bit much.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This will last me forever. At first, I thought it had too much shimmer. I was looking for one with subtle shimmer. But when I tried it on, it was perfect. I use just a tiny bit on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin to give me that just tanned look. I'd say it stays on for maybe half the day and I touch up maybe in the evening if I use it.
I love this loose bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I RECENTLY DISCOVER THIS AND THINK ITS AMAZING. IT FEELS GREAT AND HAS GIVEN MY FACE THE GLOW I WAS LOOKING FOR. I WOULD REPURCHASE AND I SUGGEST YOU DO TO.

on 9/7/2002 12:16:00 AM

The way loose powder is packaged throughout the entire cosmetic industry puzzles me. Everytime, I twist open the cap only to find half of the contents on top of the sifter.
However, aside from the over abundance of product spilling on me, I use this product everyday. I use it in the summer to enhnace my tan, and in the winter to fake it.
Keep in mind, if you are a "PPP" (Pale Porcelain Princess), this could be too pigmented for you.
All the other sun bathers, try mixing it with baby oil and smoothing it on shoulders, chest, legs, etc.
This is a fabulous shimmery, bronzing powder that lasts and looks amazing.