MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

No Image

4.7

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've had this for about 4 years and I still have a ton of product. I don't use it as often as I used to but it's amazing; I'll probably have it for another 4 years because the amount of product you need to use when applying is so minimal. I love the glow it gives tan/dark skin; just beautiful. This isn't glittery and all.

on 11/17/2011 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I agree this can be really orange and too dark if you over-apply (I'm NC40-42) BUT I have found so many uses for it to make up that I'm more than pleased.

I get really tan in summer so this would be a perfect bronzer. For now I dab a bit with my studio sculpt foundation and it gives me a nice shimmery glow. I mix it with body lotion to make my shoulders look sun-kissed and glowy. And I use it really lightly now as a bronzer.

This way I can use just one foundation and save oodles instead of splashing out on two foundations - one for day and a shimmery one for night.

on 7/31/2010 6:48:00 PM

I LOVE this product! This is one of my favorite products that I own, it is soooo pretty and gives your face such a nice glow! I was looking for a pretty bronze highlighter and I did a lot of research and came across this awesome product!!
I knew before I tried it that I was going to love it because when I swatched it, it was perfect!! I use this on my cheekbones for a pretty highlight or I wear this over Mac Gingerly for a bronzey glow on my cheeks.
The girl at Mac who rang me up was so sweet and said I was making a great purchase and gave me a tip, to mix a *tiny* amount of this to your foundation and it gives your face a nice glow. I haven't tried this yet but I will soon. I think that look would be perfect for the summer!
For reference, I am an NC40.

on 7/6/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am NC45 and this is the best bronzer for me so far!!! I use it as a highlight on my cheeks and as a bronzer on my temples, jawline and on the bridge of my nose. Its such a beautiful, shimmery powder that showed up a whole lot better than Refined Bronze did on me. I just wished it was pressed so it would be easier to handle. Hopefully MAC will release a pressed version of this soon! I can't wait to wear this to the club, mixed in with a bit of foundation or lotion to give my skin a pretty, glow from within look!!!

on 2/20/2009 9:09:00 PM

I use this everyday, def a HG product. Since I'm pretty tan, I first put on my regular pressed bronzer, apply blush, then lightly put this over the blush, eyelids, and a tiny tiny bit on my nose. It gives an LA, playboy look, very very gorgeous. A little bit goes a long way and i cant see myself running out even though I use it all the time. I dropped this one day and spilled a lot of it, and I'm still not running out anytime soon. Worth every penny!

on 2/10/2008 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have natural dark brown goldish skin. I love love love this product. Um it lasts forever, I have had mine for about year and still plenty left. Very versatile, I use it as a highlighter, shimmer and eyeshadow. Works wonderfully. Love love love it. The packagins sucks because it tends to spill over but other than that no complaint.

on 3/10/2007 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I tried this powder during a MAC seminar at the Beverly Center Mall. They gave this color to the girls with warm undertones and the silver to the girls with cool. I put it on after I applied my bronzer and loved this stuff. I got a lot oc compliments about my cheeks and I knew it was the bronzer/iridescent powder combination.

I managed to get the old 30 gram jar of this stuff and I love it. My only complaint is that they don't sell it in containers the size of a kiddie pools so I can roll around in it. haha I just like it that much. Its a great highlighter but it also has a certain amount of color to it. Not too much though, as you can still wear it over other blushes as well