MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

4.6

on 11/22/2018 5:53:00 PM

I love this. It's not sparkly as it's counterpart (silver dusk) and the color payoff is impressive. It's perfect for my nc20-25 skin, I can use both as a highlighter and a bronzer depending just on the rest of my make up, because it's a very soft bronzer. I think it works on pretty much any skintone, it's a high quality product. Also can use on the crease of my eyes to make it look darker an make my eyes pop. It has a beautiful golden sheen to it but it's not glittery at all, exactly what I like. Can use this over all my body for that sexy sun kissed look. And it is a good amount of product, so it will probably last forever! The packaging is a little bit tricky, though, you have to be careful to not spread all the product away.

I just recently bought a new one after 3 years this product last forever ! It looks beautiful on olive skin tone . Leaves a golden bronzey glow that last all day ! It's a must have for the summer.

on 7/6/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product has to be one of the best kept secrets Mac has. This product should be way more popular than it is. I love this highlighter, I have plenty of highlighters but I always go back to this one, it very pigmented and a little goes a long way, I have had this for almost two years mind you guys it also spilled and one point and I still have enough for two more years and its only $22 which is a reasonable price for the amount of product you get. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people asking me what it is and where I get it from, I wear this on the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, chin, and middle of the forehead.

Granted this maybe to much for some people but I LOVE a good highlight its never to much for me but you can be light handed with this or a little more intense as kinds of like to wear it is beautiful.

For a party recently I mixed it with my lotion and got a STUNNING glow. I use it as an eyeshadow sometimes or I put in the inner corners of my eyes. For the women who are a little deeper in skin tone this is the highlighter for you. I am a NW43/NC45.

on 6/30/2011 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This would definitely have been one of the best investments I've made had I bought the full size product. This is packed with pigmentation and boasts a beautiful, radiant glow once applied to the face! As I have dry skin, applying powder to my skin increases the chance of obvious dry patches, so I have to be very careful when applying! As I only have a sample of this and was unsure if I should purchase the full size product, I can't speak much on the packaging, but it's good because it has sifter holes so you pick up less product. As previously stated the pigmentation is intense so maybe applying less is more... this is definitely one of my future purchases from MAC!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was given a sample of this from MAC and after experimenting with different ways of using this product, the best method I found was to tap a tiny bit into the lid of my MAC Select Loose Powder, mix it in with a small amount of the Select loose powder and swirl it on my face. It gives me some colour on my face when I'm feeling pale but yet giving my skin a hint of shimmer. It is expensive in Australia at AUD45 a pot but fortunately I have a lovely friend in the States who gets it for me at half the cost! Also because a teeny bit is all I need, this will last me for years! Also when summer comes round, I can mix some of this with some baby oil and I've got some lovely shimmer oil.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really pretty highlight for tan skin. I sometimes use this as eyeshadow, but it's usually used on my cheeks, forehead and the bridge of my nose for a glowy effect. The only thing about this is you only need a little bit, because if you use to much you might end up looking like a golden disco ball.

on 2/18/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Oh this is so freaking gorgeous for WOC. I'm NC44 and this looks absolutely magical on my skin. I use this all over my face (right after I powder) for a radiant glow. By far I get the most complements when wearing this...My friends tell me I look like Cleopatra when I use this. A little goes a LONG way with this stuff so be careful or you will end up looking like a copper version of the Tin-Man. This is another product that lasts forever, I've probably had mine for two years and I have so much left. I usually don't wear this in the winter but it's gorgeous in New Jersey today (69 and Sunny in Feb?!?!?!?!?!) and I felt like I wanted to be bronzey. This reflects light beautifully especially in the summer! I do try to avoid dusting this on my T-zone. A little is OK since I never get oily anyway. Overall I love this and will completely restock when I run out :)

on 2/10/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

AMAZING highlighter. I love this and I use it everday to get my cheeks glowy and highlighted. It's really shimmery and you only need a little bit. It lasts so long, i've had mine for like 8 months and I still have so much more! I've even spilled it quite a few times and it's still full. I love this. Usually I think MAC is overrated, but you can't find anything like this!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This powder is gorgeous. It's a peachy bronze with a ton of gold shimmer. And when I say a ton I mean the shimmer is very, very concentrated. If you use too much you will end up looking like C-3PO (this can be avoided.) Use a light hand with this you will be left with a gorgeous sunkissed glow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great as a highlight for tan skintones!!!!!