MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

on 9/7/2002 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff!!!I bought it in the spring and have barely made a dent in it. I use it with my self tanner to get a natural bronzy golden glow. It seems to have a sheen that actually evens out my skin as well. I, also, dust it on my legs, arms feet etc to darken and even out self tanner flaws and fading. It has some subtle glitter in it but I really didn't even notice it until recently. As the bronzer queen I now crown this and UD Baked Bronzer as my new faves.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* I really like this Bronzer. It gives you such a lovely glow. Yes, you have to be rather careful in applying this, I also use a fat brush, dip it in lightly, blow off excess and apply. I use this bronzer when i want a more sweeter look, and when i already have a tanned face (well, with the illusion of make-up seeing i never ever allow my face to tan and my body gets really dark in summer) I wouldn't recommend wearing this in the daytime, as it can be rather sparkly/glowy, but in the evening/night, it looks gorgeous! I use this to highlight and compliment my make-up for a glowy look, i love the fact that this does not leave you looking dirty or sweaty. The colour is fabulous, sweet light bronzey with golden particles. This is also awesome as an e/shadow. I find I really reach for this product.

continued >>

on 4/4/2008 3:38:00 AM

Love this...can't believe I never reviewed it before! A container lasts forever! Use this mainly as my blush gives a nice, "hot" glow on the cheekbones. A makeup artist friend of mine used this for the Lenny Kravitz, "American Woman" video and mixed it with baby oil to put on the girl's bodies. Have tried it myself but it stains your clothes for everyday...mixing it with body lotion seems to work much better for that purpose. Oh it's also pretty as an eyeshadow!

on 8/17/2008 11:28:00 AM

I can't imagine doing my face without this powder. I won a sample size last September when MAC had some kind of promotion. I have really ivory skin and other bronzers just make me look like I smeared dirt on my face, so when I got stuck with this I mistankingly thought "Great! Another bronzer to make me look dirty!" But, Im convinced I was meant to find this powder. I put over Lancomes discontinued Cosmopolitian Pink blush, and *lightly* sweep this over my cheeks to highlight with a highlighting brush. And this is nothing short of a HG product, and I seriously cannot think of any skin tone it wouldn't flatter. Don't let the intense bronze of this product fool you- its incredible. I think I paid around $25 dollars for it, and I kid you not when I say this will last me years. The itty bitty sample size lasted 6 months!!! Well worth the price.