MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was given a sample of this from MAC and after experimenting with different ways of using this product, the best method I found was to tap a tiny bit into the lid of my MAC Select Loose Powder, mix it in with a small amount of the Select loose powder and swirl it on my face. It gives me some colour on my face when I'm feeling pale but yet giving my skin a hint of shimmer. It is expensive in Australia at AUD45 a pot but fortunately I have a lovely friend in the States who gets it for me at half the cost! Also because a teeny bit is all I need, this will last me for years! Also when summer comes round, I can mix some of this with some baby oil and I've got some lovely shimmer oil.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great as a highlight for tan skintones!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product is beautiful! i have medium olive skin with golden undertones. I love how this iridescent powder gives me an ethereal glow. i apply this loose powder to my cheekbones (not too high) and it gives them a shimmer without being too overpowering like some frosty highlighters. Even though there is shimmer in this product, it also adds a slight bit of color, acting kind of like a bronzer. I don't use this all over my face because it would be too shiny, but a little on the cheekbones is gorgeous. There is a huge amount of product in the jar, so it will last a long time. The sales agent said she uses it on her legs when she goes out on weekends. My only complaint is that the packaging has a flaw... the sifter in the jar allows too much powder to pass through it, especially when traveling. I remedied this by putting some tape down to cover the holes in the sifter, leaving only 2 holes open. Other than that, this is an awesome product and I'm glad I discovered it. Love.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a cheek highlight. I use another bronzer on my cheekbones... and just a tiny tiny bit of this as a high light- it is very easy to put too much of this on. but I love it, and it is so fine, it adds just the perfect amount of shine.

on 6/13/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for the perfect bronzer for 9 years, since I've been wearing makeup & this is where it's at... It' gives you the pretty golden glow. It looks like the sun has came down & kissed you on your face, lol. It's so beautiful. I will be using it as a blusher, bronzer, highlighter & skin sheen. FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

This comes in the biggest jar, it'll last forever. So for it's price, it's well worth it. I love this bronzer, very pretty on my skin. Looks great on a night out. Easy to go overboard but gorgeous when applied correctly. I usually just put on top of my cheeks, nose, and chest area, too. Looks hot! Also great on legs, makes them look sun-kissed and sexy. Would def' buy again, although this jar will probably last my whole lifetime!

on 7/21/2008 4:07:00 PM

This is a def. a really nice bronzer. Very high quality but the packaging is not that great. It comes in a pretty large siffter jar but once you get it home, product moves to the top and it won't go back down the siffter holes.
It's annoying because when you dip your brush in it, it picks up SOOOO much product. And this is so finelly milled that it gets a little messy when you tap off the brush.

Other than the packaging issues I have, It's really worth the money. You'll never run out of the product since you really only need to use a tiny drop everytime.

My current uses: I mix a little in my hand with my body lotion to give me a nice moist shimmer.

Also to highlight my cheekbones, nose, chin and just a little on my forhead for that sunkissed look.

haven't tried it as an Eyeshadow yet but I will now. I'm sure its going to be gorgeous, like Amber Lights ES.

Overall, would buy again if I ever run out. I wished they did something with the packaging though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* I really like this Bronzer. It gives you such a lovely glow. Yes, you have to be rather careful in applying this, I also use a fat brush, dip it in lightly, blow off excess and apply. I use this bronzer when i want a more sweeter look, and when i already have a tanned face (well, with the illusion of make-up seeing i never ever allow my face to tan and my body gets really dark in summer) I wouldn't recommend wearing this in the daytime, as it can be rather sparkly/glowy, but in the evening/night, it looks gorgeous! I use this to highlight and compliment my make-up for a glowy look, i love the fact that this does not leave you looking dirty or sweaty. The colour is fabulous, sweet light bronzey with golden particles. This is also awesome as an e/shadow. I find I really reach for this product.

continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love love this powder! it can be used in a lot of ways! :) you can use it as a loose eyeshadow, as a shimmery highlighter/bronzer or mixed with baby oil or body lotion and applied to your body for a subltle sunkissed glow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I RECENTLY DISCOVER THIS AND THINK ITS AMAZING. IT FEELS GREAT AND HAS GIVEN MY FACE THE GLOW I WAS LOOKING FOR. I WOULD REPURCHASE AND I SUGGEST YOU DO TO.