MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was given a sample of this from MAC and after experimenting with different ways of using this product, the best method I found was to tap a tiny bit into the lid of my MAC Select Loose Powder, mix it in with a small amount of the Select loose powder and swirl it on my face. It gives me some colour on my face when I'm feeling pale but yet giving my skin a hint of shimmer. It is expensive in Australia at AUD45 a pot but fortunately I have a lovely friend in the States who gets it for me at half the cost! Also because a teeny bit is all I need, this will last me for years! Also when summer comes round, I can mix some of this with some baby oil and I've got some lovely shimmer oil.

on 9/16/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is AMAZING! I am crushing on this big time right now. It adds such lovely peach bronze color to skin with a really pretty iridescent shimmer. It's not glitter chunks but a really fine multi faceted shimmer. It really defines bone structure and highlights your cheekbones. It would work well as a brow highlight as well. I think this should be a staple for everyone who wants a bronze glow. I use it in place of blush or as a highlighter. I use the MAC 129 brush to apply this loose powder and I get the best application. I love this and I will always repurchase! Highly recommended.

on 4/4/2008 3:38:00 AM

Love this...can't believe I never reviewed it before! A container lasts forever! Use this mainly as my blush gives a nice, "hot" glow on the cheekbones. A makeup artist friend of mine used this for the Lenny Kravitz, "American Woman" video and mixed it with baby oil to put on the girl's bodies. Have tried it myself but it stains your clothes for everyday...mixing it with body lotion seems to work much better for that purpose. Oh it's also pretty as an eyeshadow!

on 3/22/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This thing is perfect for a j lo look.super luminous.belive it or not this is the only blush that I wear.It s so versatile and multi purpose.As a blush,as a bronzer,you can mixed it with your liquid foundation for a super polished look,perfect for the body too,gorgeous texture silk-like,great for all skin types,buildable sheer to super super dramatic finish.Just perfect

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love love this powder! it can be used in a lot of ways! :) you can use it as a loose eyeshadow, as a shimmery highlighter/bronzer or mixed with baby oil or body lotion and applied to your body for a subltle sunkissed glow.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

a finely milled, warm bronze powder. this was my very first MAC purchase a few years ago and i find myself going back to this product for various things. this can be used by mixing it into lotion, then applied to body to give it a beautiful warm summer glow, or as a blush, eyeshadow, and can even be mixed with clear gloss. it gives skin just the right amount of glow and sheen. this would look wonderful on any skin tone, in my opinion, as the color is not to over the top (unless applied otherwise).