MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

4.6

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really pretty highlight for tan skin. I sometimes use this as eyeshadow, but it's usually used on my cheeks, forehead and the bridge of my nose for a glowy effect. The only thing about this is you only need a little bit, because if you use to much you might end up looking like a golden disco ball.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This powder is gorgeous. It's a peachy bronze with a ton of gold shimmer. And when I say a ton I mean the shimmer is very, very concentrated. If you use too much you will end up looking like C-3PO (this can be avoided.) Use a light hand with this you will be left with a gorgeous sunkissed glow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great as a highlight for tan skintones!!!!!

on 6/13/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for the perfect bronzer for 9 years, since I've been wearing makeup & this is where it's at... It' gives you the pretty golden glow. It looks like the sun has came down & kissed you on your face, lol. It's so beautiful. I will be using it as a blusher, bronzer, highlighter & skin sheen. FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is the bizness! I have yet to use it as a actual bronzer or highlighter for my face but i love this to death when i put it on my collar bone, btwn my chest, and on my legs and arms so beautiful, gives skin this gorgeous bronzy glow. What i don't understand is how i made it thru my life without it for so long, i also add hawaiian tropic sun tanning oil first then let that sink in and apply this on top and i look like i go on vacation all day every day. When i go to the beach, i think i will use this for my cheeks as i like the golden bunny look for that type of thing, other than that i'll stick with this for my skin and ambering rose blush which i loooove to the upmost for my glowy cheeks.

on 3/10/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this maybe 4 years ago. I would have to say after spilling some out I still have 75% available. It lasts a lifetime, can be used all over, eyes, lips face and body. Can be put in lotions, lipgloss, and pressed like a pigment for eyeshadow purposes.

I must say a teeny tiny amount goes a far way so don't over do it. I love the product and use it mostly in summertime.

on 3/10/2007 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I tried this powder during a MAC seminar at the Beverly Center Mall. They gave this color to the girls with warm undertones and the silver to the girls with cool. I put it on after I applied my bronzer and loved this stuff. I got a lot oc compliments about my cheeks and I knew it was the bronzer/iridescent powder combination.

I managed to get the old 30 gram jar of this stuff and I love it. My only complaint is that they don't sell it in containers the size of a kiddie pools so I can roll around in it. haha I just like it that much. Its a great highlighter but it also has a certain amount of color to it. Not too much though, as you can still wear it over other blushes as well

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

a finely milled, warm bronze powder. this was my very first MAC purchase a few years ago and i find myself going back to this product for various things. this can be used by mixing it into lotion, then applied to body to give it a beautiful warm summer glow, or as a blush, eyeshadow, and can even be mixed with clear gloss. it gives skin just the right amount of glow and sheen. this would look wonderful on any skin tone, in my opinion, as the color is not to over the top (unless applied otherwise).