MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

4.4

I just recently bought a new one after 3 years this product last forever ! It looks beautiful on olive skin tone . Leaves a golden bronzey glow that last all day ! It's a must have for the summer.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've had this for about 4 years and I still have a ton of product. I don't use it as often as I used to but it's amazing; I'll probably have it for another 4 years because the amount of product you need to use when applying is so minimal. I love the glow it gives tan/dark skin; just beautiful. This isn't glittery and all.

on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 AM

This product is awesome. The color amazing, you need you use really tiny amount for getting the required result.
One thing disturbs me: the packing. I prefer using stick or pressed powder so I could take it anywhere with me. This box you have to keep at home, if you want to refresh yourself or take it with you for a journey you can't.

on 6/30/2011 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This would definitely have been one of the best investments I've made had I bought the full size product. This is packed with pigmentation and boasts a beautiful, radiant glow once applied to the face! As I have dry skin, applying powder to my skin increases the chance of obvious dry patches, so I have to be very careful when applying! As I only have a sample of this and was unsure if I should purchase the full size product, I can't speak much on the packaging, but it's good because it has sifter holes so you pick up less product. As previously stated the pigmentation is intense so maybe applying less is more... this is definitely one of my future purchases from MAC!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was given a sample of this from MAC and after experimenting with different ways of using this product, the best method I found was to tap a tiny bit into the lid of my MAC Select Loose Powder, mix it in with a small amount of the Select loose powder and swirl it on my face. It gives me some colour on my face when I'm feeling pale but yet giving my skin a hint of shimmer. It is expensive in Australia at AUD45 a pot but fortunately I have a lovely friend in the States who gets it for me at half the cost! Also because a teeny bit is all I need, this will last me for years! Also when summer comes round, I can mix some of this with some baby oil and I've got some lovely shimmer oil.

on 2/10/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

AMAZING highlighter. I love this and I use it everday to get my cheeks glowy and highlighted. It's really shimmery and you only need a little bit. It lasts so long, i've had mine for like 8 months and I still have so much more! I've even spilled it quite a few times and it's still full. I love this. Usually I think MAC is overrated, but you can't find anything like this!

on 11/8/2010 5:52:00 PM

This is a pretty powder but I really never use it. Its soooo shimmery and pigmented that I look ridiculous wearing it on my NC25 skin. Too shiny. I don't think I'm applying too much either. I would not recommended as a bronzer. I don't know what you use it for....I must just be too pale. We put it on my friend for Halloween cuz she was going as Snooki LOL

on 7/31/2010 6:48:00 PM

I LOVE this product! This is one of my favorite products that I own, it is soooo pretty and gives your face such a nice glow! I was looking for a pretty bronze highlighter and I did a lot of research and came across this awesome product!!
I knew before I tried it that I was going to love it because when I swatched it, it was perfect!! I use this on my cheekbones for a pretty highlight or I wear this over Mac Gingerly for a bronzey glow on my cheeks.
The girl at Mac who rang me up was so sweet and said I was making a great purchase and gave me a tip, to mix a *tiny* amount of this to your foundation and it gives your face a nice glow. I haven't tried this yet but I will soon. I think that look would be perfect for the summer!
For reference, I am an NC40.

on 7/6/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am NC45 and this is the best bronzer for me so far!!! I use it as a highlight on my cheeks and as a bronzer on my temples, jawline and on the bridge of my nose. Its such a beautiful, shimmery powder that showed up a whole lot better than Refined Bronze did on me. I just wished it was pressed so it would be easier to handle. Hopefully MAC will release a pressed version of this soon! I can't wait to wear this to the club, mixed in with a bit of foundation or lotion to give my skin a pretty, glow from within look!!!

on 6/16/2009 9:58:00 AM

i must say this is def one of my fav mac products that i have ever purchased!!! i use it right on my cheekbones and it defines them and adds the shine right where i need it to be. and when the sun beams down on it...GORGEOUS!!! it has goldish slightly metallic undertones in and. its not all glittery like most bronzers. it just provides the most amazing sheen ever. it looks beautiful on medium to darker skin tones. i adore GOLDEN BRONZE. it closely resembles the sheertone shimmer blush OTHER WORLDLY (limited edition). but i loooooves it!!!