MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

4.5

on 11/22/2018 5:53:00 PM

I love this. It's not sparkly as it's counterpart (silver dusk) and the color payoff is impressive. It's perfect for my nc20-25 skin, I can use both as a highlighter and a bronzer depending just on the rest of my make up, because it's a very soft bronzer. I think it works on pretty much any skintone, it's a high quality product. Also can use on the crease of my eyes to make it look darker an make my eyes pop. It has a beautiful golden sheen to it but it's not glittery at all, exactly what I like. Can use this over all my body for that sexy sun kissed look. And it is a good amount of product, so it will probably last forever! The packaging is a little bit tricky, though, you have to be careful to not spread all the product away.

on 7/6/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product has to be one of the best kept secrets Mac has. This product should be way more popular than it is. I love this highlighter, I have plenty of highlighters but I always go back to this one, it very pigmented and a little goes a long way, I have had this for almost two years mind you guys it also spilled and one point and I still have enough for two more years and its only $22 which is a reasonable price for the amount of product you get. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people asking me what it is and where I get it from, I wear this on the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, chin, and middle of the forehead.

Granted this maybe to much for some people but I LOVE a good highlight its never to much for me but you can be light handed with this or a little more intense as kinds of like to wear it is beautiful.

For a party recently I mixed it with my lotion and got a STUNNING glow. I use it as an eyeshadow sometimes or I put in the inner corners of my eyes. For the women who are a little deeper in skin tone this is the highlighter for you. I am a NW43/NC45.

on 8/29/2008 8:03:00 PM

If I could only take one makeup item on to a desert island this would be it. This is the best bronzer, shimmer I have ever seen or tried, and I have tried alot. I use this nearly every day except in the middle of winter when I use silver instead. I use it over my foundation with a big Kabuki brush, I dip the brush in the powder, blow over the top of the brush to remove excess then slap it all over my face, Im really very fair and have white eyelashes ect, but this is not to dark, all other bronzers make me look very silly and dirty. this is the best ever. In NZ this is very expensive I think it is $40-50 but I would deffinitly buy it again as it lasts so long, so far I have had it for about 4 years and am maybe only half way through!

i love versatile makeup items, and this bronzer is no exception. i use this as a eyeshadow pigment, as well as a bronzer/highlighter on my face. PLEASE don't pack it on if you're using this as a bronzer or highlighter. you don't want to look like a burnt disco ball. the price is somewhat steep (i paid around 22 dollars, including tax), but mac gives us gals a generous amount of this stuff, so a jar lasts forever!

on 2/10/2008 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have natural dark brown goldish skin. I love love love this product. Um it lasts forever, I have had mine for about year and still plenty left. Very versatile, I use it as a highlighter, shimmer and eyeshadow. Works wonderfully. Love love love it. The packagins sucks because it tends to spill over but other than that no complaint.

I bought this on my trip to Vegas at the MAC Pro store at the Forumns. The MA had a nice golden bronzed look to her face and I asked her what she was using and this was it. She applied it on me, and OMG I am lovin it!!! I am NC30 and this just makes my face look alive and warm. I don't really like the sifter and jar packaging as I would rather it be in a compact, but previously using BE I think I could handle it. I take my MAC 129SE brush and swirl tap and buff ( I know bad habits are hard to break), and dust this on my temples, cheekbone, bridge nose, and chin, and down my neck...absoultely stunning. I wear it in the day and it looks totally natural...just don't use it over MAC Hyper Real foundation, you'll look too sparkly (learned hard way). I do use MAC SFF and it works just fine. Highly recommended.

I have both silver dusk and bronze, and the trick to using these is to dip a big powder brush in it...then wipe the bottom of the brush along the side of the container and even tap the brush a few times. So you cannot see any of the product on the brush. Then very very lightly sweep over the areas you want to highlight. I repeat this two or three times and the result is amazing. A beautiful sublte glow. When you apply it proporley, it looks natural and dewy. If you stick your brush in it and put it on your face and/or press your brush hard against your skin, you will end up looking like tin foil. For application, less is so much more! (To remove excess, I even blow on the powder brush sometimes just incase, because it is so highly pigmented [the bronze anyway])

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I RECENTLY DISCOVER THIS AND THINK ITS AMAZING. IT FEELS GREAT AND HAS GIVEN MY FACE THE GLOW I WAS LOOKING FOR. I WOULD REPURCHASE AND I SUGGEST YOU DO TO.