MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

No Image

4.8

on 11/17/2011 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I agree this can be really orange and too dark if you over-apply (I'm NC40-42) BUT I have found so many uses for it to make up that I'm more than pleased.

I get really tan in summer so this would be a perfect bronzer. For now I dab a bit with my studio sculpt foundation and it gives me a nice shimmery glow. I mix it with body lotion to make my shoulders look sun-kissed and glowy. And I use it really lightly now as a bronzer.

This way I can use just one foundation and save oodles instead of splashing out on two foundations - one for day and a shimmery one for night.

on 2/18/2011 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Oh this is so freaking gorgeous for WOC. I'm NC44 and this looks absolutely magical on my skin. I use this all over my face (right after I powder) for a radiant glow. By far I get the most complements when wearing this...My friends tell me I look like Cleopatra when I use this. A little goes a LONG way with this stuff so be careful or you will end up looking like a copper version of the Tin-Man. This is another product that lasts forever, I've probably had mine for two years and I have so much left. I usually don't wear this in the winter but it's gorgeous in New Jersey today (69 and Sunny in Feb?!?!?!?!?!) and I felt like I wanted to be bronzey. This reflects light beautifully especially in the summer! I do try to avoid dusting this on my T-zone. A little is OK since I never get oily anyway. Overall I love this and will completely restock when I run out :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a cheek highlight. I use another bronzer on my cheekbones... and just a tiny tiny bit of this as a high light- it is very easy to put too much of this on. but I love it, and it is so fine, it adds just the perfect amount of shine.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product is a superb bronze shimmer and looks great as a shadow, liner or bronzer. I have both this one & the silver. The container is huge & I have had it for several years and I am not even halfway through it.

on 3/22/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This thing is perfect for a j lo look.super luminous.belive it or not this is the only blush that I wear.It s so versatile and multi purpose.As a blush,as a bronzer,you can mixed it with your liquid foundation for a super polished look,perfect for the body too,gorgeous texture silk-like,great for all skin types,buildable sheer to super super dramatic finish.Just perfect

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* I really like this Bronzer. It gives you such a lovely glow. Yes, you have to be rather careful in applying this, I also use a fat brush, dip it in lightly, blow off excess and apply. I use this bronzer when i want a more sweeter look, and when i already have a tanned face (well, with the illusion of make-up seeing i never ever allow my face to tan and my body gets really dark in summer) I wouldn't recommend wearing this in the daytime, as it can be rather sparkly/glowy, but in the evening/night, it looks gorgeous! I use this to highlight and compliment my make-up for a glowy look, i love the fact that this does not leave you looking dirty or sweaty. The colour is fabulous, sweet light bronzey with golden particles. This is also awesome as an e/shadow. I find I really reach for this product.

continued >>

on 6/9/2005 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm generally not too fond of loose powders, especially not for my face because I feel that they make a mess. This product is an exception. It works well with my GGG skin and I can see myself using it during the day (only for summer) and night. At night time I think I will apply this to my body too because its very flattering and the shimmer is not too OTT on my tan skin. On my face I apply it sparingly but it gives me a glow. I would recommend it to GGG/CCC girls.

on 9/7/2002 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff!!!I bought it in the spring and have barely made a dent in it. I use it with my self tanner to get a natural bronzy golden glow. It seems to have a sheen that actually evens out my skin as well. I, also, dust it on my legs, arms feet etc to darken and even out self tanner flaws and fading. It has some subtle glitter in it but I really didn't even notice it until recently. As the bronzer queen I now crown this and UD Baked Bronzer as my new faves.