MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.7

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this! It comes in a big 12g/0.42oz pot. I hate glittery products where you can feel and see the sparkly/shimmery bits, so this is perfect because the iridescent powder is just that - powder. It gives a sun-kissed glow on your face and can also be used on decollatage, legs etc. Definitely repurchase when it runs out. Still have more than half to go yet, lol.

on 1/17/2008 11:13:00 PM

I absolutly love this oose powder. It is smooth,light and easy to work with. It is ust as shimery as it should be, and work perfect on cheeks as a blush or a bronzer. I use it on cheeks depite my fair skin, it proved itself to be giving a wonderfull render ! This is the best bronzer i ever tried and i wouldn't trade it for anything else !

This is so pretty and versatile. However, I wish I had less because I will never finish it! so when it asks if I would buy this product again, probably not because of that factor! It gives a pretty shimmery glow to your cheeks that looks bronzed. really pretty!

i love versatile makeup items, and this bronzer is no exception. i use this as a eyeshadow pigment, as well as a bronzer/highlighter on my face. PLEASE don't pack it on if you're using this as a bronzer or highlighter. you don't want to look like a burnt disco ball. the price is somewhat steep (i paid around 22 dollars, including tax), but mac gives us gals a generous amount of this stuff, so a jar lasts forever!

on 8/17/2008 11:28:00 AM

I can't imagine doing my face without this powder. I won a sample size last September when MAC had some kind of promotion. I have really ivory skin and other bronzers just make me look like I smeared dirt on my face, so when I got stuck with this I mistankingly thought "Great! Another bronzer to make me look dirty!" But, Im convinced I was meant to find this powder. I put over Lancomes discontinued Cosmopolitian Pink blush, and *lightly* sweep this over my cheeks to highlight with a highlighting brush. And this is nothing short of a HG product, and I seriously cannot think of any skin tone it wouldn't flatter. Don't let the intense bronze of this product fool you- its incredible. I think I paid around $25 dollars for it, and I kid you not when I say this will last me years. The itty bitty sample size lasted 6 months!!! Well worth the price.

on 8/29/2008 8:03:00 PM

If I could only take one makeup item on to a desert island this would be it. This is the best bronzer, shimmer I have ever seen or tried, and I have tried alot. I use this nearly every day except in the middle of winter when I use silver instead. I use it over my foundation with a big Kabuki brush, I dip the brush in the powder, blow over the top of the brush to remove excess then slap it all over my face, Im really very fair and have white eyelashes ect, but this is not to dark, all other bronzers make me look very silly and dirty. this is the best ever. In NZ this is very expensive I think it is $40-50 but I would deffinitly buy it again as it lasts so long, so far I have had it for about 4 years and am maybe only half way through!