MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Golden Bronze

4.2

on 11/8/2010 5:52:00 PM

This is a pretty powder but I really never use it. Its soooo shimmery and pigmented that I look ridiculous wearing it on my NC25 skin. Too shiny. I don't think I'm applying too much either. I would not recommended as a bronzer. I don't know what you use it for....I must just be too pale. We put it on my friend for Halloween cuz she was going as Snooki LOL

on 4/1/2009 10:30:00 AM

this is a great shimmery bronzer. i think its too much to apply all over the face but it looks great on your cheeks especially if your tanned to begin with (im NC35). i mainly use it for my cheeks and sometimes when i go out at night i'll mix it with a little lotion and put it on my legs. i've had this for 2 years and i barely put a dent in it. it's $21 a jar and it's totally worth it cause it can last you years. i also have silver dusk which i use in the winter time as a highlighter.

PRESSED FORM (2008):(discontinued) - a very good shimmery bronze powder, delivers a nice glow without beeing too glittery or too red-orange like most bronzers...pigmentation is buildable so you can use it day to night! i bought the pressed form which lasted 3 weeks ...loose form lasts wayyyy longer!

LOOSE FORM (2009): summer i bought the new loose form. the colour of this powder is definitely much more orangey-sunburnt and much more shimmery! but i like it anyway.Looks great on medium and tanned skintones and is ment to be applied with a light hand on cheeks. as with all frosty shimmery products this may enhance any skin irregularities (spots, fine lines, pores).

on 4/4/2008 3:38:00 AM

Love this...can't believe I never reviewed it before! A container lasts forever! Use this mainly as my blush gives a nice, "hot" glow on the cheekbones. A makeup artist friend of mine used this for the Lenny Kravitz, "American Woman" video and mixed it with baby oil to put on the girl's bodies. Have tried it myself but it stains your clothes for everyday...mixing it with body lotion seems to work much better for that purpose. Oh it's also pretty as an eyeshadow!

on 3/22/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This thing is perfect for a j lo look.super luminous.belive it or not this is the only blush that I wear.It s so versatile and multi purpose.As a blush,as a bronzer,you can mixed it with your liquid foundation for a super polished look,perfect for the body too,gorgeous texture silk-like,great for all skin types,buildable sheer to super super dramatic finish.Just perfect