MAC Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

4.4

I just recently bought a new one after 3 years this product last forever ! It looks beautiful on olive skin tone . Leaves a golden bronzey glow that last all day ! It's a must have for the summer.

on 11/17/2011 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I agree this can be really orange and too dark if you over-apply (I'm NC40-42) BUT I have found so many uses for it to make up that I'm more than pleased.

I get really tan in summer so this would be a perfect bronzer. For now I dab a bit with my studio sculpt foundation and it gives me a nice shimmery glow. I mix it with body lotion to make my shoulders look sun-kissed and glowy. And I use it really lightly now as a bronzer.

This way I can use just one foundation and save oodles instead of splashing out on two foundations - one for day and a shimmery one for night.

on 11/8/2010 5:52:00 PM

This is a pretty powder but I really never use it. Its soooo shimmery and pigmented that I look ridiculous wearing it on my NC25 skin. Too shiny. I don't think I'm applying too much either. I would not recommended as a bronzer. I don't know what you use it for....I must just be too pale. We put it on my friend for Halloween cuz she was going as Snooki LOL

on 9/16/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is AMAZING! I am crushing on this big time right now. It adds such lovely peach bronze color to skin with a really pretty iridescent shimmer. It's not glitter chunks but a really fine multi faceted shimmer. It really defines bone structure and highlights your cheekbones. It would work well as a brow highlight as well. I think this should be a staple for everyone who wants a bronze glow. I use it in place of blush or as a highlighter. I use the MAC 129 brush to apply this loose powder and I get the best application. I love this and I will always repurchase! Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product is beautiful! i have medium olive skin with golden undertones. I love how this iridescent powder gives me an ethereal glow. i apply this loose powder to my cheekbones (not too high) and it gives them a shimmer without being too overpowering like some frosty highlighters. Even though there is shimmer in this product, it also adds a slight bit of color, acting kind of like a bronzer. I don't use this all over my face because it would be too shiny, but a little on the cheekbones is gorgeous. There is a huge amount of product in the jar, so it will last a long time. The sales agent said she uses it on her legs when she goes out on weekends. My only complaint is that the packaging has a flaw... the sifter in the jar allows too much powder to pass through it, especially when traveling. I remedied this by putting some tape down to cover the holes in the sifter, leaving only 2 holes open. Other than that, this is an awesome product and I'm glad I discovered it. Love.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a cheek highlight. I use another bronzer on my cheekbones... and just a tiny tiny bit of this as a high light- it is very easy to put too much of this on. but I love it, and it is so fine, it adds just the perfect amount of shine.

on 6/13/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for the perfect bronzer for 9 years, since I've been wearing makeup & this is where it's at... It' gives you the pretty golden glow. It looks like the sun has came down & kissed you on your face, lol. It's so beautiful. I will be using it as a blusher, bronzer, highlighter & skin sheen. FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!

on 6/2/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product is the bizness! I have yet to use it as a actual bronzer or highlighter for my face but i love this to death when i put it on my collar bone, btwn my chest, and on my legs and arms so beautiful, gives skin this gorgeous bronzy glow. What i don't understand is how i made it thru my life without it for so long, i also add hawaiian tropic sun tanning oil first then let that sink in and apply this on top and i look like i go on vacation all day every day. When i go to the beach, i think i will use this for my cheeks as i like the golden bunny look for that type of thing, other than that i'll stick with this for my skin and ambering rose blush which i loooove to the upmost for my glowy cheeks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first loose bronzing powder. I am an NW35 and this should be applied moderately. It is very shimmery and should not be applied to the whole face. I use it very very lightly on my cheeks and neck. This would be great for a night out.

on 4/1/2009 10:30:00 AM

this is a great shimmery bronzer. i think its too much to apply all over the face but it looks great on your cheeks especially if your tanned to begin with (im NC35). i mainly use it for my cheeks and sometimes when i go out at night i'll mix it with a little lotion and put it on my legs. i've had this for 2 years and i barely put a dent in it. it's $21 a jar and it's totally worth it cause it can last you years. i also have silver dusk which i use in the winter time as a highlighter.