Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

on 3/30/2016 12:16:00 PM

I didn't care for this at all. It has a sandy texture that feels like sandpaper. It's wearability is non existent. Fades after two hours. Pass.

After reading a review about Cover Girl Eye Enhancers, I checked my makeup drawer to see if I had Champagne. This was purchased and forgotten about, so I was happy to rediscover it. The formula seemed a bit dry and has a lot of fall out, but the color is pretty and searched nicely. I always wear eye primer, so I wore this all over the lid with a medium matte brown in the crease and CG Eye Enhancers in Mink in the outer corner. It was a simple look, but the shadows were pretty and I was happy enough for a few hours, until I noticed the Champagne was mostly gone. The Mink wore a bit better, but it was a bit of a surprise as I literally have never had shadows fade so fast.
I think I will mostly be using these if all I want is a quick and easy look to wear while running a few errands. They aren't expensive, but for the price I could get a Wet N Wild trio and not have to worry about my eye shadow disappearing as fast as my lip gloss.

To Read all 173 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this since I was 16 (yes over half my life!!), u cannot go wrong w this eyeshadow. It reminds me so much of the friend that introduced me to it, she also got me into Revlon ColorStay liquid fdtn. Good times! Anyways this can be worn in the inner corner of the the eye for a nice highlight or under the brow; as an all over color; & even a highlighter! So many uses for less than $3. Truly a staple. I'm never without this. I hope CG never stops making this but a really good similar shadow is the Loreal Infallible single e/s in Eternal Sunshine. It's a little less OTT than Champagne. I like to wear Champagne as a single color, dark brown eyeliner/mascara both on top lids only, w a light pink lip. Looks really nice since I wear glasses. I read that is a good look for girls who wear glasses (online). This is def a winner for me an amazing classic. The sponge tip applicator is actually good (I buy CG sponge tipped applicators separately even thou I have many brushes--I like them!).

on 7/9/2014 8:51:00 PM

I have been using this champagne color for about a year now and love it. It is perfect for highlighting under the brow and in the inner corners of your eyes. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. Would buy again for sure!

on 6/22/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't tell you how many eyeshadows I bought from MAC, Lancome, NYX and Loreal for just the right highlight that was not too white or too gold. Then I bought this one just to see and it is one the only eyeshadows besides MAC's Wedge that I have repurchased in my life. I think everyone should have it. It looks good beneath the brow, at the inner corner of your eyes and also on the lid with for a nude cat's eye look. It is cheap and you get a big size. What more does a girl want.

on 2/27/2014 3:00:00 AM

Champagne has always been my favorite shadow to use in the inner corner of my eyes to make them stand out love this stuff . ❤️

This is most definitely my favorite shadow to use as a highlight on my browbone, I've repurchased and reapurchased and will continue to. A+ for the price you can not beat this! I recommend everyone try it! :)

on 7/12/2013 11:42:00 AM

This color is beautiful and swatches great but when I put it on my eyes it is not pigmented at all. I returned it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great highlight shade! Champagne is a ivory shimmer with a slight hint of beige. I use it as a highlight for neutral and warm toned eye shadow looks and use CG Pink Chiffon to highlight more cool toned looks. Both have great pigmentation. I would not use Champagne all over the eye since it can be too frosty for that, but as a highlight it gets an A+ from me. And it's pretty cheap too!

on 2/1/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this CG eye shadow! i knew i'd like it since i first picked it up in the drugstore. it's very pigmented and my favorite color to use for highlighting. this has definitely became an essential to have in my collection!