Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Midnight Kiss Body Double Mist (Holiday 2010)

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Midnight Kiss Body Double Mist (Holiday 2010)

4.5

on 2/26/2013 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Nice scent. I got it for christmas 2010 and im half way. I dont see it in the vs stores so id have to look for it on ebay when I want to buy it. It smells sweet and fruity. When i wear this scent people always say I smell like jolly ranchers, cake, candy or icing. Its fruity but not too fuity, I love it as a daytime scent. I wouldnt wear it everyday but its nice to have in my collection to wear on certain days. Oh and shake well before use

on 12/5/2012 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells so pretty! I wish that this was still sold at VS but unfortnately its discontinued so I'll have to look for this on ebay :(

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Heavenly! Perfect berry scent for cooler weather but not distinctively a cold weather scent it can be worn all year. This is cranberry and vanilla but a really good cranberry not too tart ir bitter and subtle vanilla to round it out. mmmmmm!

on 11/14/2010 5:25:00 PM

This is for the Holiday 2010 Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in Midnight Kiss - Fruity Cranberry & Vanilla. Very yummy scent.
I LOVE these dual-phase fragrance oil body mists. They are fabulous. I love how they are quickly absorbed, and they moisturize nicely. The only thing I could wish for is for the scent to last longer. Layering them with the lotion helps. But it's a subtle scent. These are limited edition, so I will be stocking up on these before they are all gone.
My favorites of all the body double mists are "Juiced Berry" "With a Kiss" and this one - "Midnight Kiss". Mmm...

Popular Fragrances