Revlon Matte Lipstick in Sky Pink

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Sky Pink
Revlon Sky PinkRimmel Lily Extase, Rimmel Nude, Revlon Sky PinkSky Pink, Pink PotMatte Lipstick in Sky Pink

3.4

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410) (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15895), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

I like this color but I just felt it was a little patchy but with some work it looks fine.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the first & only Revlon Matte Lipstick I've worn & I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I like the shade Sky Pink a lot more than I thought I would because everyone knows anything too light or pale on the lips doesn't always look good if you have a dark skin tone, which I do. This shade is actually flattering on my (NC45) skin & I like it as an everyday one. It is true to color, but kind of sheer. I had to put on a lot of product to get the look I wanted... that's just personal preference. When I'm wearing lipstick, I do want to see intense color.

If you're going to be wearing this lipstick to a lunch date or all day long, carry it around with you because it does wear off easily. I'm not sure if that's because of how sheer its color is or if that's just the formula. Anyway, even though the product description says it features conditioners that protect my lips from over-drying, my lips still felt like they were dry.

on 6/4/2013 9:16:00 PM

I love this lipstick.
I've been searching, endlessly it seems, for a light pink that is neutral to slightly warm with enough opacity to cover my pigmented lips. Sky Pink fills the bill. Love it. Love the fact that it's not sheer. It's a soft, milky, highly pigmented, bright pink. I'd describe myself as a lipstick addict, a compulsive consumer of lippies. I buy MAC, Chanel, Laura Mercier, EL, Clinique, etc. etc. This is a very unique shade. Yes it could be more hydrating, yes it could have a bit of depth or dimension, but still, it's a sensational color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

I think this one is going back, It is not that it is horrible. It is a pearl and it is a pale, a very pale pink. I needed something with a little more pigment. Some women will love it. I still say that Revlon is the best lipstick-period. Especially for the money. So, Revlon lipstick and MAC lip liner are staples for me.

I rlly like this lipstick. Its matte stays on pretty good and is a rlly pretty light pink :) finally found a light pink i like:) will buy again!

I like this color. The only thing about this lipstick is that it's dry. It has to be topped off with a gloss.

I WOULD CRY IF THEY EVER DISCNT'D this!!!!!!
It's the perfect shade of pinky peach and I JUST LOVE it to death. I have more than a coup[le of backups. It's so underrated and I just adore this shade on ME!!!!!!
I use a lip brush and swipe some moisturizing lip balm then swipe this onto my lips- Voila!PERFECT! smooth and soft!
And you HAVE to try this on your CHEEKS! It's the loveliest color I promise- omg, did I say I love this color SOOO MUCH. I'm 39 and I have never loved a color this much in my life. $5 at Walmart!
For reference I'm blonde/ash w/brown, brown eyes:
EL Doublewear- Tawny
MUFE- 125
Lancome Dualfinish- Matte Nu3
MAC STudiofix-NC30
BobbiB- Natural

on 11/1/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I would like to say that if I had this in a different color this would probably be a 5 star review. I'd heard great things and really wanted to try out Revlon's matte lipstick. This was the only one of the Revlon Matte shades left at my local drugstore, so even though I wanted to get the peach or red, I decided to just grab this one to test out the formula.

These are fantastic. The color is fairly long lasting if you blot and I don't find these drying at all. On me the color lasted about 3 hours. So not as long lasting as my Mac Matte lipsticks, but they aren't nearly as drying.

Unfortunately on my NC20 skin this made me look ill. I haven't found a single "true pink" lipstick that looks good on me. At this point I've given up on finding a pink lip color. The closest to pink I've found to work is a brown-rosy-berry shade I have from Lancome that looks pink-ish on.

However that said, the formula is great and I will definitely be scoping this out in other colors.

on 9/28/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This color is so pretty but it dries my lips out so horribly! If you can manage to pull it off this lipstick cracked flakey lips and all, great but other wise keep away

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ok basically i bought this lipstick online and i thought it will look good on my skin tone, i have tanned skin and black hair .. this color looks amazing on fair skin people, but for my skin tone it looks really bad!

however, i tried using this lipstick over the Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in the shade 904B (Rose Bud) and it looks absolutely gorgeous! this is currently my favorite lip combo .. its a bit drying so i use a lip balm before..