Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

4.4

Terrible packaging . They didn't even try to make it cute... however that is the only negative. The color is just so stinking pretty ! Just a gorgeous matte. I wear it all the time. Wears beautifully and lasts a long time. Absolutely love !!!!

on 11/4/2015 10:14:00 AM

This lipstick is matte, creamy, and intensely pigmented. The price is unbeatable. I'm very much enjoying it and will definitely repurchase.

The only con of this lipstick is the packaging. It's cheap looking and badly made--the cover nicks the lipstick when u take It off, and I'm scared to carry it around w me because the lid looks like it won't stay on.

I'm very pale and cool toned, with dark hair, and I've been trying to find a "nude" shade for my coloring for ages. The traditional nude colors don't work for me bc the warmth in them just makes me look ill, so I've been trying all types of mauve-pinks. I haven't had success till now because they were all either too milky, too warm, or too bright for me. Mauve Outta Here is perfect. It's the perfect "nude" pink for me, doesn't take center stage but looks pretty and flattering. Normally I wear deep purples and reds or fuchsia, because it's too hard to find soft colors that work for me, but now that I have this I wear it all the time. A very unique shade.

To Read all 57 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/16/2015 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I did not think much of it when I first purchased this because it has a slight lavender undertone. I hate lavender undertones. I finally found a way to make this look AMAZING. I apply this lipstick then I apply "Bare it All" (from the same line) over it. It mutes out the lavender undertone and I'm left with a beautiful light mauve color. You know that mauve color you see on Kylie Jenner? That's what I'm left with. Definitely a MLBB kind of color it looks very natural and it's great for every day. It's matte but not drying because I always use my Carmex balm. It does last on me as long as I don't eat. I will repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Love love and just LOVE this color! My word. I'm mid brown toned, w/ a purple-esque tone to my lips to begin w/, so this lipstick just works sooooo well. It does not make me look like I just binged on frosting. It's a nice pink on me w/ a teency purple touch. I had and have been looking everywhere for that perfect pink that won't look crazy on me, and I've come close but never quite succeeded and always had to mix it w/ another color to tone it down. However, this on its own is perfection. I actually believe that this would look good on any skin tone too. Only complaint is, I've had it less than 1 wk and the lipstick has come right out. So now I need to be really careful that it won't fall out completely (although technically it already has). I understand though, that's how they probably keep their costs down, but I find about 70 percent of the time I buy W n W anything the packaging breaks or falls apart. Anyhow, the color itself's absolutely fantastic. Stays on all day, matte but not dry and crusty looking. Makes my lips look larger and a statement lipstick which means no other heavy make-up's needed at the same time. Just a flick of mascara and this lipstick and I'm ready to go.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually like the quality of wet n wild lipsticks(and the price). The packaging is super cheesy, but for the price it's ubderstood. This color reminds me of Mac's Asian flower and, Chatterbox. It's a beautiful pinky color --not too Barbie pink--on my tan(Mac nc42) skin. It wears really well all day. Towards the end of the day I was left with a pretty bubble pink stain.

on 2/23/2015 10:50:00 PM

I don't ever wear lipsticks but I bought this on a whim just to try it out. I love it!! It took me a bit to get used to the brightness (I don't wear color on my face, just starting to branch out and try things) it's more of a Barbie pink shade on me but I think it looks good. I'm going to to try more colors from this line

on 2/3/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

One of the very few lippies i've not only used up but repurchased. I love the formula of these lipsticks. This color is my go to for when i want to wear a colorful lip but not something in-your-face. It's definitely pink and not mauve on me. Just adore it.

on 1/12/2015 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hey, whatdya know? Another knock outta the park for the Megalast lipsticks from Wet n' Wild!
I picked this shade up to match the UD 24/7 lip pencil in Turn On and it is the PERFECT match. I really wanted a deeper, pinker mauve shade rather than another pinky nude to add to my neutrals collection, and this definitely fits the bill. It's a cool, muted rose pink with blue-ish undertones that, in natural light, can come off as almost a muted violet. No matter the lighting, however, the shade is incredibly flattering, brightening my complexion like no other neutral can.
Of all the Megalast lipsticks, I find this shade to be the creamiest. Its staying power is fantastic, to be sure, but it's also considerably more hydrating than other shades in the collection. (I have nine so far, and this one outperforms every one of them in terms of formula).
The packaging, like the whole of the line, is abysmal, what with the bullet not retracting fully, the weird shape, and the general flimsiness. But it's also $2 on average, so really, I'll take the rubbish container as long as the contents are good. And they are. This entire collection is high-end quality at a seriously low-end price point. I wouldn't surprise myself if I were to go out and buy the remaining shades that I don't have.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is super pigmented and matte, its stay on for a long time and is waaay too good for the price! Its only $1.99 at Rite Aid and I think its one of the best lipsticks out there because of its super Rich pigment. its not too creamy or wet to the point of it watering down easily, its like paint on your lips! its a must!

on 12/27/2014 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't think I'd like this color too much, but turns out to be one of my favorites. It's a beautiful pigmented color and it's perfect for fall/winter. I just love it. I'm extremely impressed with it's staying power. Honestly I've never had a lipstick that stayed this well. Also, it feels like you have nothing on your lips. The only complaint I have is you have to be careful taking the cap on and off because the lipstick gets all over the inside of the lid, but that's not a biggie, this stuff is amazing <3