Burt's Bees Solid Perfume-Naturally Sensual [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/13/2010 3:00:00 AM

Just found these really cute small tins by Burt's Bees. They are 100% natural solid perfumes...The "Sensual" one was almost sold out, and since I was next in line to check out, I threw it in my basket...I had no idea what Sensual meant, but it can't be that bad! I didn't even know the notes, or the price. Well..it was 9.99 at Ulta. That will teach me not to throw random things in my basket. The notes turned out to be Italian Lemon, Sweet Pineapple, Rose Geranium and wood. The note descriptions are found in very tiny print on the side of the small box holding the tin, There are about 10 scents in the collection to choose from. I was nicely surprised at how nice it was, as I normally loathe lemon, but it behaves in this blend. Solid perfumes never seem to last long on me, and they are not strong, but this one was just enough to catch a whiff of for a couple hours. I hate things in tins, as they almost always dry up before I use it all, but I will throw this in my bag for times I want to freshen up. It smells clean and a bit exotic, so it wasn't a waste. I may purchase other scents, but I think the price is a bit much for a tiny 0.03 oz. of scented wax.
EDIT: Due to creative displays, I found out that there are only 4 scents available. Also, according to Burt's Bees website, this blend also contains patchouli. I didn't smell it, but you may want to beware if this is a death note for you. I recommend at least sniffing a sample. After a few days, I've found it's longer lasting than most solid perfumes I've tried. I'll be after "Beautiful" next.