1.3

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 years ago

the packaging is a squeeze tube, which is always nice for sanitary reasons. however, the product did nothing at all for my dark circles. i've had dark circles since i was a baby; they are exacerbated by allergies, lack of sleep sometimes, and of course, aging. this didn't do much at all, and was even slightly irritating. the cream is a nice, light consistency, though, and doesn't have a noticeable smell. i got this on sale at Sally's.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Don't waste your time or money :/

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I wanted to try this eye cream to see if it was worth it. It definitely is not :/ although I actually think it is somewhat moisturizing. Of course it doesn't really do anything to my dark circles but just decently moisturizing. I personally would not buy this again, I would rather spend my money on Garnier Roll On Eye Treatment.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

This eye cream did diddly squat for my under eye circles. I hide in the corner in shame for thinking a $4.99 eye cream would work miracles. It was along the same line as buying a $1.00 powerball ticket hoping I would win $600.000.000. Was I buzzed upon entering Sally Beauty Supply and approached this big blue tube with my beer goggles on? Please, do not buy this crap. I slathered this cream on am and pm with no signs of brightening to the eye area. Also, this is not all that moisturizing, so I had to top it off with another eye cream. Blah, stupid me.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age30-35