Chanel Rouge Allure Laque - Stunt

No Image

on 5/14/2011 4:23:00 PM

Chanel's Rouge Allure Laque in STUNT is stunningly beautiful. I love this color. Creamy and opaque - just a lovely pinky/brownish plum. I wish it wasn't limited edition - it should be a permanent part of her laques.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I cannot believe Stunt had to be a limited edition...I loved it *so* much, I immediately went out and bought a backup. (I might not have needed to; it is so densely pigmented, I only need a tiny dot to color my lips.) When applied lightly, Stunt is a true, beautiful mauve. If too much is applied, it's very dark -- nearly purple-brown, rather than mauve (too dark for me!). I find it to be longer lasting, almost like a stain, even though it's not drying. This is definitely one of my favorite colors to come out over the past few years...it's beautiful! (For reference, NW5-10, NARS Siberia.)

on 11/18/2010 9:08:00 PM

It's shame that this GORGEOUS color is limited Edition from the Soho collection. I am in love with this color. It's a muted brownish/purplish shade. Very hard to describe and sooooo Chic on. Love the creamy texture.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like the small sleek square tube. Feels heavy and sturdy. I saw photos on a certain makeup website and realized it would probably be the perfect MLBB. I was right. Great mauve color, fantastic MLBB. Creamy formula is easy to apply and is exactly what a liquid lipstick should be. Sets up on the lips but doesn't dry up or dry out, stays in place through eating and drinking. Lasts for hours.

on 11/22/2010 10:28:00 PM

Stunt is a true mauve color, a little pink, a little brown, a little purple. The application is smooth. The color looks good with my skin tone and lip color. I think it could be a little less tacky, but I like that it has no scent. It is part of the 2010 SoHo collection featured at major department stores. I don't know if I would purchase this again as I think I might be tired of it after using the whole tube. LIke other products is this line, expensive price but good quality.

on 11/14/2010 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I nabbed the last one at my local Chanel counter and I'm so glad I did! This color is not what I expected, but I love it.

It just goes to show how different a color can appear on various skintones. I'd seen this swatched on two different pairs of lips on two different blogs and it appeared much more purple/pink. On me, however, it is something completely different! When I wear it, you can really see the brown in it. That doesn't sound particularly attractive, but it actually is! It's kind of a neutral pink/plum/purple/brown. Very chic. As with a lot of Chanel colors, I bet this would work on many skin tones, but it really would be different on every individual face.

I love the rouge allure laques. The texture is creamy and not too sticky, the pigmentation is great and they last on your lips and in the bottle as a little product goes a long way. This is my third rouge allure laque and I'm finding that they are all really "dynamic," for lack of a better word, in that they change color and texture based upon 1. the light, 2. the time you've been wearing the product, and (of course) 3. your skin tone.

The staying power of Stunt isn't quite as insane as with #75, Dragon, but I think that is because Dragon is red and super pigmented. While Stunt doesn't last hours upon hours in its glossy stage, after the glossy stage wears off it settles into a very beautiful but non-drying sort of stain that is MLBB + plum. Love it.

Tonight I wore it with relatively heavy gold, purple and brown eyeshadow and it was perfect -- kind of the exotic, magical cousin of the nude lip. Can't wait to play with more looks with this color.

on 11/11/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Limited Edition from Soho collection and it is shameful that it is. First off, I love all four of the RA Laques (including this one) that I have tried so far. I loved Rouge Allure lipsticks, but these are even better in my opinion. It is like the baby of a Rouge Allure lipstick and a lipgloss. The creamy formula feels so good on my lips.

This color is by far my favorite of the four that I own so far. It makes me smile just to see the color on. I know that sounds silly, but it is true. The color Stunt is a pink-kissed plum. I do not see purple in it like some have suggested on the boards. It isn't too light or too dark and seems like it is able to be worn by warm or cool skintones.

These are a little pricey, but if you know Chanel, it is standard with their pricing of other lip products and it is well worth it. I do not know of a dupe for this color, texture, or anything. I love everything about it!

Popular Lips Products