TiGi Brunette Goddess Shine Spray

TiGi Brunette Goddess Shine Spray

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol denat. (SD Alchol 40-B/Alcool Specialement Denature 40-B), Phenyl Trimethicone, Oleyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equinseyum Hiemale Leaf/Syem Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It smells so good! Chocolate and caramel, yummy. This is a great shine spray, it really applies a lot of shine to my hair. The only negative thing about this spray is that it's VERY oily. Do not use too much of it. It's enough with 3-4 sprays.

on 7/3/2011 4:38:00 PM

I did'nt have any spray conditioner in my bag of tricks, so I used this, a lot of it, on my overprocessed, bleached,permed hair, and it made it look "Alive" again. Fantastic smell. Yummy!

on 11/16/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is an oily product, ot great if you have oily hair already, it does add shine but it also weighs your hairdown and makes it look a little dirty, even if it is freshly washed, on th plus side it smells great but overall i am not a huge fan of this. i have used the shampoo and conditioner and they are great!

on 11/11/2010 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really great shine spray, bought this at Ulta in the salon products clearance for 8 dollars and thought I would give it a try. Makes hair look very shiny with out making it look greasy. To get a even coverage for my hair i spray some on my brush and then brush my hair. Smells good like vanilla and brown sugar or something like that.

on 11/10/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this spray. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and shine spray for 39 Euro in France, and I bought it only because I know it's and expensive product and I wanted to try it.

Firstly. having washed and conditioned my hair with the Brunette Goddess shamp&cond, I sprayed it on towel dried hair and combed through to distribute the product.

Once my is dry it is soooo shiny and beautiful, it looks like I just walked out of a hair salon.

The packaging is pretty and well, and it makes you feel like you're using a real luxury product. The smell is great as well! It smells sweety-toffee-vanilla-almonds :)

Def buying again!