Revlon Top Speed - Ocean

No Image

3.8

on 12/16/2012 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am never happy with Revlon's nail polishes. They chip so easily. And I thought the colour was going to come out more metallic, like the colours will change when looking from different angles, but it was mainly green to me. I don't know why exactly I expected that. I do love that it dries fast though! This is probably more of a one day kind of thing.

on 7/20/2012 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A lovely deep metallic teal/green colour, this nail polish goes on extremely well. It says at the name suggests, "top speed", it dries in a matter of minutes. One coat is enough for this colour as it is quite opaque. I got this at a makeup sale for $6 and they usually retail for about $18 at Pharmacies. Very impressed with both the colour & quality

on 11/15/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this colour immediately when I saw it in the isle of target and never looked back. It's a gorgeous colour and applies quite smoothly and opaquely. It did chip after a couple of days but I wasn't wearing a base coat or a top coat and it still looked pretty amazing (the chipping was fairly minor). If all the top speed nail enamels are like this, then I will be buying more for sure... I usually buy OPI polishes but they're often so expensive, so I think revlon's polishes are a great equivalent.

This is such a beautiful soft metallic teal color that looks gorgeous and playful on my NC25 skin. Definitely a summer color that looks better on my fingernails than most of the orangey or pinky bright summer colors that I can't pull off. Haven't noticed any abnormal chipping so far.

on 3/17/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I LOVE this color. It's a multifaceted turquoise. It looks great on my nails for the 12 hours (if I'm lucky) that it's on before chipping. The polish claims to have a built in top coat, but I still need to put something on top due to the flat dry down. While this shade is gorgeous and the price is nice, I will not be repurchasing because of the serious lack of staying power. Boo on you, Revlon.

on 11/9/2010 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very pretty metallic green. Nice but not unique. The formula is very smooth and dries quickly, and I only needed one coat. But I already have tip wear after less than one day. I got this at CVS for $2 after coupons. The regular price is $5.99.

Popular Polishes