MAC Bronze Shimmer

MAC Bronze Shimmer
bronze shimmer

The perf metallic shade! This is beautiful if you like brown/gold/beige lipsticks which is my fave makeup color.... but not Kylie Jenner nor 1990s brown. If ur looking for other good metallic shades MAC's Mariah Carey All I Want lipstick is good, Ariana Grande/Nymphette Lipglasses & Chanel makes some really great metallic brown Glossimers (Twinkle-gold & Blizzard-bronze). This shade I blind bought after seeing it here thank you MUA!! <3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love love this color their is no shimmer but it applies evenly and looks beautiful on! A definite buy I bought this because I had bright blonde hair and wanted to tone my pink lips down that I usually wear! Boy did I fall in love

on 11/8/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I can't believe nobody reviewed this yet! I can't believe MAC has a GOLD lipstick!! This is a FROST or should I say Metallic. This is a bold gold color. This is very pretty and sexy. I love the way it lookes foiled and solid.. Oooh Mac has done it again. I had seriously got tired of finding a gold lipstick that was a waste of time. Gold lipsticks which would rub off quickly, or was too sheer. I wanted something major, and I truely felt like to accomplish this, I would need to spend some money on a lipstick, but just couldnt never find that Gold I wanted. But this is it! It is Highly pigmented, of course if you want to tone it down, it would just take 1 teeny swipe, then some sheer gold gloss to blend to make it look like a tinted gold lip. The name is bronze shimmer, I see no shimmer which I am very happy about. If I want shimmer, I can add it from another product I have. I love this, and would buy it again!!