Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.8

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer! It is just as its name says, "heavy duty concealer."

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer is my go to for covering any blemishes and skin imperfections. It is oil-based but doesn’t break out my oily skin. It’s super full coverage and you only need a really small amount so the tube lasts forever. Due to the oil base though, you definitely need to set this with powder or it will just slide right off your face. I also don’t recommend this for the undereye area because it’s a thick concealer and will crease and enhance wrinkles which is never good. Overall, a really good full coverage concealer at a really reasonable price and I definitely recommend this!!

The finish on this is so weird....like super matte and ashy. Looks super unflattering no matter what I try. BUT I kinda love the little pencil that comes in the package. The pencil is perfect for little blemishes. It really adheres (it is a little dry) and is precise ( super tiny stick). I will definitely keep that and I guess I would have to repurchase the whole set again.....but throw out the glamoflauge

on 7/20/2018 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really thought this was great when I first bought it, but now when I wear it to cover acne around my jawline, my boyfriend always points out that my chin looks weird-- no matter how little I use. And it does look weird and chalky. I guess that's the price you pay for trying to cover enormous cystic acne

on 7/16/2018 2:58:00 PM

So this product use to be great, I loved it, didn't cling to dry spots, didn't get cakey, it did crease, but blended out like a dream. As of around last summer, they ever so slightly changed the packaging and I noticed the product was quite different. Now it's way more oily, doesn't have the coverage it once had, blends out terribly, clings on to every dry spot, creases 5x worse, the product moves around a lot. It's an absolutely terrible product, and probably one of the worse concealers I've ever used. I tried to reach out to Hard Candy on multiple platforms of this and was completely ignored. I was using Hard Candy about 2 years prior. I still have 5 of the old tubes and 5 of the new one so I've played around with most of the shades, and the formula is definitely not there. I would not buy this concealer again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Oh Glamoflauge. Cover of my zits. Concealer of my bumpy skin. My best friend when I had severe face and chest acne. I needed to cover that stuff up when I went out in public and my go-to was always Glamoflauge. Accutane saved my skin so I no longer use Glamoflauge regularly, but I still like to keep some on hand for when I have that occasional ugly red zit or breakout. I have NW13 skin and I have to mix the shades Ultra Light and Fair in order to get a perfect match. Ultra Light leans more on the yellow side of neutral, and Fair is more pink. These tubes are $6 and seriously last forever because the formula is so thick and pigmented, so you really don't need to use that much product to get unbelievable coverage.

on 3/6/2018 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great coverage but it moves around too much and doesn't dry down. You would need to powder it the second after you apply it so that it doesn't settle into lines and pores. But you still gotta love the coverage! The little concealer pencil is lighter than the concealer shade so I don't use it.

on 2/26/2018 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The fair shade should be used by ALL cool-toned (summers and winters) fair, light and medium women. At present, the fair shade is the ONLY pink shade in the bunch. I would expect Hard Candy to eventually make Light Cool, Medium Cool, and Dark Cool, but here is the workaround in the interim. If you're fair, you use the product as is. If you're light or medium, this concentrated concealer works best as a blue moon canceling primer under your best skin-matched shade of concealer. I use Maybelline Fit Me sponge tip medium 25 concealer over the fair Glamoflauge concealer. The little pencil can be used last to go over your remaining blue moons before powdering. I love 100% white loose silica powder under my eyes because it is the least likely to look cakey. Since the little pencil won't last for years like the tube of Glamoflauge will, also buy NYX Wonder Pencil in Light. If you're darker than medium, experiment with this approach, substituting your best skin-matched concealer and darker concealer pencil. It just might work for dark-skinned cool-toned complexions as well, since it's all about the tone. All of the other Glamoflauge shades are obviously warm toned.

on 1/10/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

So dissapointed because this just sat on my skin, and didn't blend at all. It also didn't cover well, and looked chalky.

on 12/23/2017 11:59:00 PM

Its a very oily formula. It blends well, but it doesn't have crazy coverage like it claims. It creases incredibly quickly and makes my undereye look quite dry even though the formula is oily. I also don't really understand the point of the pencil, but that's likely my inexperience with makeup.