3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

the only good thing about this concealer is the coverage and price. its very thick and cakey looking, also very hard to blend into the skin, i cannot recommend this

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

10 months ago

Really good heavy duty concealer with minimal caking. I think it's been than Kat von d tattoo concealer and make up forevers version. A tad bit goes a long way works best with a sponge. One tube last for a really long time as well. I feel like I couldn't brighten up my undereyes until I used this. Super cheap and awesome quality.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

I absolutely love this concealer! It is just as its name says, "heavy duty concealer."

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer is my go to for covering any blemishes and skin imperfections. It is oil-based but doesn’t break out my oily skin. It’s super full coverage and you only need a really small amount so the tube lasts forever. Due to the oil base though, you definitely need to set this with powder or it will just slide right off your face. I also don’t recommend this for the undereye area because it’s a thick concealer and will crease and enhance wrinkles which is never good. Overall, a really good full coverage concealer at a really reasonable price and I definitely recommend this!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

The finish on this is so weird....like super matte and ashy. Looks super unflattering no matter what I try. BUT I kinda love the little pencil that comes in the package. The pencil is perfect for little blemishes. It really adheres (it is a little dry) and is precise ( super tiny stick). I will definitely keep that and I guess I would have to repurchase the whole set again.....but throw out the glamoflauge

About reviewer (1038 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

I really thought this was great when I first bought it, but now when I wear it to cover acne around my jawline, my boyfriend always points out that my chin looks weird-- no matter how little I use. And it does look weird and chalky. I guess that's the price you pay for trying to cover enormous cystic acne

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

2 years ago

So this product use to be great, I loved it, didn't cling to dry spots, didn't get cakey, it did crease, but blended out like a dream. As of around last summer, they ever so slightly changed the packaging and I noticed the product was quite different. Now it's way more oily, doesn't have the coverage it once had, blends out terribly, clings on to every dry spot, creases 5x worse, the product moves around a lot. It's an absolutely terrible product, and probably one of the worse concealers I've ever used. I tried to reach out to Hard Candy on multiple platforms of this and was completely ignored. I was using Hard Candy about 2 years prior. I still have 5 of the old tubes and 5 of the new one so I've played around with most of the shades, and the formula is definitely not there. I would not buy this concealer again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

2 years ago

Great coverage but it moves around too much and doesn't dry down. You would need to powder it the second after you apply it so that it doesn't settle into lines and pores. But you still gotta love the coverage! The little concealer pencil is lighter than the concealer shade so I don't use it.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

The fair shade should be used by ALL cool-toned (summers and winters) fair, light and medium women. At present, the fair shade is the ONLY pink shade in the bunch. I would expect Hard Candy to eventually make Light Cool, Medium Cool, and Dark Cool, but here is the workaround in the interim. If you're fair, you use the product as is. If you're light or medium, this concentrated concealer works best as a blue moon canceling primer under your best skin-matched shade of concealer. I use Maybelline Fit Me sponge tip medium 25 concealer over the fair Glamoflauge concealer. The little pencil can be used last to go over your remaining blue moons before powdering. I love 100% white loose silica powder under my eyes because it is the least likely to look cakey. Since the little pencil won't last for years like the tube of Glamoflauge will, also buy NYX Wonder Pencil in Light. If you're darker than medium, experiment with this approach, substituting your best skin-matched concealer and darker concealer pencil. It just might work for dark-skinned cool-toned complexions as well, since it's all about the tone. All of the other Glamoflauge shades are obviously warm toned.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

So dissapointed because this just sat on my skin, and didn't blend at all. It also didn't cover well, and looked chalky.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Cool