Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.8

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Overall this is a pretty good concealer, it covers good but it wears down the foundation. The consistency is quite thick but it doesn't look cakey. The color is good once you blend it. You have to use very little product otherwise your entire face will be covered with concealer. I would recommend if you have bad skin like me otherwise you might want to go for a lighter concealer. :)

Although this product gives great coverage there's a lot of things I disliked about it. I got it to cover tattoos and scars. It covers well, but the colors are horrible. I got two different colors, they are super chalky and weird, they aren't natural skin colors, they stick out immensely, it just looks like a big blob of concealer even when you blend. Even on my face the colors looks chalky, despite it being dark ( I got it in tan). The colors are sallow and unatural. It does not dry well or stay on at all, it wears off very easily and rubs off to the touch. My maybelline concealer looks better, more natural, blends in with skin, and stays on better than these. I'll be returning them.

on 3/12/2017 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I read all the rave reviews and went out and got this. This lives up to the hype for me. I am NC 35 but found the Medium shade is too light. After returning it for the Tan shade, it was a perfect match! Like others said, a little goes a long way. This is a full coverage concealer that comes out of a tiny squeeze tube. I dab a tiny amount on my fingers first, and then apply under my eyes with my fingers. Afterwards, I gently dab and blend it with a mini beauty blender. This covers my uneven skintone excellent anf has great staying power. The best part is that it does not settle into fine lines, making me appear older or accentuating wrinkles! This had a dewy natural finish. One tube lasts forever. I would definitely repurchase. This costs $7 cad at walmart. The concealer pencil that is included is intended to be used for concealing tattoos. However, I find this works great as a nude lipliner to keep lipstick from bleeding.

on 2/19/2017 5:25:00 PM

This is a great dupe for Bye Bye Undereye. It covers very well and has a much better spectrum of shades. A little goes a long way and I've had this for at least six months with daily use O don't think I've used 1/4 of the tube. Covers undereye circles like nothing else I've tried and makes pimples disappear. My only issue is that it is so thick and can by shiny, so a powder is a must for this and very easy to overdo.

I have used this concealer for 3 going on 4 years.. and i LOVES IT! Has been successful enough to save me through work interviews & covered some of my sleeve tattoos, also im so light my cheek veins show badly this GLAMOFLAUGES it Alright ! 2 Thumbs up "Hard Candy" 😀😄😗😜

on 6/29/2017 5:40:00 PM

I did not like this product. I like that it was very affordable and could match my very pale skin tone but its too cakey and does not last. I know its not my skin because my foundation is not a problem. It also didn't even conceal my breakouts?? Like what use it a concealer that doesn't conceal??

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know how anyone is getting "great coverage" out of this pathetic concealer unless they either have perfect acne free skin, or just need help concealing subtle redness or slight imperfections AND don't care if it's completely concealed. It's greasy, doesn't stick to the skin and it never sets. One slight touch and you're naked! That's GREAT on dates where the guy caresses your face and your makeup is just "poof!" Gone! Total fail for me. I took all three tubes I bought back I was so mad!

on 9/15/2016 12:51:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. I had long heard of its awesom concealing properties, and it definitely works.

I have lots of dark spots from past breakouts and a few scars, and this does cover them. I bought the ultra light shade, which is a tad too light for my complexion (it should work better in winter, though), and it's impressive how much it covers.

It almost works too well.

It's very thick and if you use more than the tiniest dot you'll be dabbing it off or spreading it out like crazy -- I discovered that the first time I used it on my undereye circles, but after I had blended it (and even though it wasn't a perfect match for that sort of job) it did make the hollows under my eyes look less obvious (mind you, it took a lot of blending).

To apply evenly it takes more work than your standard concealer. The amount in the tube -- and it comes with a little concealer pencil, too -- is generous, considering how little you need to use.

Sometimes I use it as concealer, and sometimes I add a little squeeze to sunscreen or moisturizer and blend it with a slightly darker concealer and apply all over my face for decent coverage.

It's fairly thick and heavy, more like a paste in a tube, and the real challenge is not to use too much. I don't use it every day, but on days I want more coverage, this is a godsend. Also, when I break a sweat -- even if I'm dripping with it -- I just dab at the sweat on my face and only moisture comes off, but no color.

on 12/29/2016 9:06:00 PM

This is my daily go to. It's the most reliable under eye concealer I have ever found. I feel like I need to stock up on it in case they ever stop selling it BUT I Won't be doing that because when I squeeze it out after its sat I get an oily clear substance that comes out. I have to squeeze it out on a tissue before any color will come out. I've tried leaving it upside down or on its side, Ect...but still the same problem. I love the stuff when it does come out it works great nice coverage and most important it doesn't end up in my creases ever! It stays put and has quite long lasting power. Which makes it my #1 under eye makeup. All the others I have tried end up in my creases after several hours this one does not. I use my ring finger to put this on and pat out.

not for dry skin because it's incredibly thick and kinda dry, but the coverage is amazing. to help make it better for my skin i mix it with fit me concealer. good stuff.